Anyone else think Polo is played out?

Like really..I see the same people in the RL thread posting there pickups and some of the selection got me like
eyes.gif
. Bunch of dudes down here in the south are jumping on the bandwagon too.

i try not to wear any logos on my clothing at all.

you're basically just paying to advertise a brand.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i try not to wear any logos on my clothing at all.

you're basically just paying to advertise a brand.
Do you ever wear Nike kicks? Or do you put masking tape on the Swoosh?

Its not, but the people who are whoring it out that are making it seem that way, and have some thinking RL is a fad

A lot of dudes in the South are jumping on the bandwagon. I'm pretty sure they'll kill it in a little while.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Like really..I see the same people in the RL thread posting there pickups and some of the selection got me like
eyes.gif
. Bunch of dudes down here in the south are jumping on the bandwagon too.

its offically dead
laugh.gif

RL Polo is a timeless classic. True enough people are turning it into a fad now, but even after people move on to the next fad, Polo will still be relevant.

And the south has been wearing polo for a long time, I got baby pics of me wearing RL Polo and im 22.

I still like RL. Though, I'd never get one of those super neon, 50 different coloured stripes pieces. Those are mad ugly to me. I guess that's why theygo on sale at Marshalls.

I haven't bought one for a minute, though. I'm saving up so that I can just buy their rugby jerseys from now on.

no..polo is classic, but kids need to refrain trying to stunt and act like their outfits cost 10k.

Brands like polo, lacoste, burberry, etc. can never be "played out".
But to the urban/hood fashion styles, of course trends come and go...

Back
Top Bottom