Anyone else think they are addicted?

I always get so excited to cop my next pair and then i cant wait for it to come in the mail.. And then it arrives and im still very excited but within the week i'm already on the hunt for my next pair..

Does anyone else feel that no matter what they have they could never be happy enough with their collection? I'm completely addicted to the rush of getting a new pair and then unboxing it when it arrives.

I'm just hoping that somewhere down the line (before i'm broke) i'll be satisfied with my collection
laugh.gif

its been like that for me

for about 25 years now and

i still get that jittery cant wait to get my hands on a certain (next) pair of shoes feeling ...........................................peace23

i give up smoking marijuana 10 months out a year (i aint do that 2009 and 2010 i was straight smoking and not buying kicks)

i smoke like a crackhead in November and December of each year

just so i can buy all the retros/nikes released in the year

so yeah jordans/nikes are my second drug

its better then empty baggies and phillies guts

at least with shoes i got something to show for my money being spent

I get caught up in the moment lol

I have a stack of sneakers " i just bought" out of boredom

I mostly only buy kicks to ball , and as a high school student , im not made of money.. but man it feels good when you get your hands on a new pair of sneakers
pimp.gif

i know i am, im always looking for a way to get another shoe and the new shoe smell is just boss
i recently bought a pair of 06 fire reds from a friend that balled outdoors for about 3 years in em. wish i had before pics but they almost look nds now. im also in love with restoring kicks

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i give up smoking marijuana 10 months out a year (i aint do that 2009 and 2010 i was straight smoking and not buying kicks)

i smoke like a crackhead in November and December of each year

just so i can buy all the retros/nikes released in the year

so yeah jordans/nikes are my second drug

its better then empty baggies and phillies guts

at least with shoes i got something to show for my money being spent
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had to quit burning because it got too expensive.. and it was that or coppin kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really only fiend for og colorways that Mj wore, there's some exceptions but not many. Once I get the retros/og's that I'm after I'm going to slow way down and not go so crazy

Id say most people in the forum are currently addicted

or fresh outta rehab. That's just the way it works. Most people stop
collecting for a minute but ALWAYS come back for that just gotta

have it pair....lol Everyone looks to justify their purchases, sometimes

that itch just needs to be scratched.

its cool dudes can stop smoking 10 months out the year to try and cop kicks, i really wish i could stop smoking,  I probably have more kicks to rock or be able to double up. its better to be addicted to something like sneakers than smoking all day

I wanted to quit long time ago and paused because not having enough money to continue.
Now i finally earn enough and i'm back in the game ^^
I guess i am addicted being a sneakerhead to hunt for more Air Jordans.

totaly agree ahaha. we all love the ehilerating feeling we get from opening a new box from the mail lol. its like a little kid getting a new toy and ripping it opened

I had stopped buying Js because of all of the fakes. I bought 2 pair in 06 (Mars 4s, white/blue 5s) then stopped again. But this year I've been completely back on 'the pipe'. lol....but hey fellas, we could be spending our money on much MUCH worse things out there, right?

I went pretty crazy this summer, but I also sold some of my older shoes away. It's proportional to me. I cop alot, but I make sure I sell enough to make it excessive.

Yup, I spend over a K probably every month, sometimes in a weekend. Takes away a lot of stress from me...... i'm not a People Person.

Im the same way. Im trying to cut down on buying now. Only way ill buy is if I find something for a steal price now a days.

i was out ....

but coming on NT and talking to my fellow junkie sneaker heads have gotten back in HARD !!!

im starting to experience a new probelm along with my habibt.....

i get a rush from buying a new pair that i REALLY want and like...

i wear them say 2-3 times and i dont feel as much love for them and i am onto chasing my next pair to get that rush again ...
eyes.gif

anyone else in the same boat ?
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom