Anyone else think Two and a Half Men is awful?

I laugh sometimes, but everyone episode I watch is like the same $$#% over and over again

^Where can I find more clips like this with them commenting on it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This show is straight comedy.
If you don't like it, tune in to a different channel.

You gotta love cupcakes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This show is great. Its not GOAT, but it beats watching repeats of Everybody Loves Raymond and other pre-prime time shows.

Funny cause Ive seen threads on this show where everyone talks about how good it is.
Looks like it really is true that people tend to follow the lead of the first few responses.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Agreed, stupid show

no thread jack..

but my wife and I were looking to get into a new sit-com.. any suggestions?

We were thinking about "How I Met Your Mother"
Modern Family is the best sitcom on TV...
This

There was an epi where charlie sheen's character was hungover and puked on a baby.....i was
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand how people watch CBS primetime. I don't think I've ever laughed at on of their shows.

Originally Posted by Club29

Agreed, stupid show

no thread jack..

ANYTHING on NBCs thursday night lineup.

all of it is comedic gold.

The Office, Parks & Recs, Community
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And I really don't mind this show, my boss watches it everyday on break. It has me
laugh.gif
sometimes.

My problem with the show is that the writing is awful. It's the most obvious kind of humor. I think folks with intense brain damage could enjoy this show. You already know what you are getting when one of the three main actors on the show is a kid. Usually introducing a kid to the show is the death knell for sitcoms (All In The Family, Growing Pains, The Cosby Show, etc). This show skipped the delayed jumping of the shark by doing it straightaway.

Used to watch this show back in the day and I thought it was funny. Nothing special though...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Club29

Agreed, stupid show

no thread jack..

ANYTHING on NBCs thursday night lineup.

all of it is comedic gold.

this

+ the big bang theory

pimp.gif
Definitely

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

My Dad LOVES this show.

I sit there and just don't see how he finds it funny.

I don't get it.
Mine does, too.  I'm sure it's probably because he has a stressful job and just wants something that doesn't take too much thought to laugh at to watch when he gets home.

As for the funniest sitcom on TV right now, my pick goes to Big Bang Theory.  It definitely gets slept-on.

Originally Posted by Diego

This show is great. Its not GOAT, but it beats watching repeats of Everybody Loves Raymond and other pre-prime time shows.

Funny cause Ive seen threads on this show where everyone talks about how good it is.
Looks like it really is true that people tend to follow the lead of the first few responses.
the pops from everybody loves raymond>

Back
Top Bottom