Anyone else think Two and a Half Men is awful?

the show is great.  its toilet humor and one of the better laugh track sitcoms out there.

Agreed, stupid show

no thread jack..

but my wife and I were looking to get into a new sit-com.. any suggestions?

We were thinking about "How I Met Your Mother"

I think these types of shows are appeal to the lowest common denominator. They take the least amount of intellect or discernible tastes to enjoy. You tune in with the full understanding that this show will tickle the funny bones of the densest masses. You can automatically count on some vulgar sexual innuendo sprinkled with some 'whoa thats crazy that a kid would be saying that' incredulity. I imagine the table reads for these shows are filled with dimwitted ******s who wish they cut their teeth writing for such wonderful 'hey it's a comedy and it has boobs in it' movies such as Porky's and any of the American Pie movies.

I rarely watch CBS. Almost everything on it is trash.

It's even worse that the CW be showing reruns of that crap.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Agreed, stupid show

no thread jack..

do it, that show is HILARIOUS not to mention LEGEND.....wait for it DARY!!!

Agreed, stupid show

no thread jack..

Mordern Family is the best sitcom on TV...

I love this show. The jokes are just so damn blunt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I think these types of shows are appeal to the lowest common denominator. They take the least amount of intellect or discernible tastes to enjoy. You tune in with the full understanding that this show will tickle the funny bones of the densest masses. You can automatically count on some vulgar sexual innuendo sprinkled with some 'whoa thats crazy that a kid would be saying that' incredulity. I imagine the table reads for these shows are filled with dimwitted ******s who wish they cut their teeth writing for such wonderful 'hey it's a comedy and it has boobs in it' movies such as Porky's and any of the American Pie movies.

Who the hell are you supposed to be, Kakashi?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Who the hell are you supposed to be, Kakashi?
grin.gif
Nope, just someone who doesn't think that such obvious, thoughtless, redundant comedy is a comedy worth watching.  Seriously, this show makes MArried With Children look like a Magnus Opus.

Agreed, stupid show

no thread jack..

ANYTHING on NBCs thursday night lineup.

all of it is comedic gold.

I actually think the show is underrated
ohwell.gif
. Charlie Sheen is jokes, he reminds me a lot of myself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom