Anyone ever date a not so pretty female with an A1 personality ?

yea. she probably rich as hell now too, was Jamaican and live in Brooklyn with her family around 2013 era and had just gotten a job with Google in like 2013. She was pretty-ish, or to me okay which is really all that matters, when she got dolled up and did certain looks especially but her hygeine in hindsight could have been better. I was okay with how she looked although I looked back at a pic one time recently on like an old computer or something and was like eww.

Last edited:
chicken wings n fries we aint go on dates!!!!

Never really dated tbh

I mean if she rocks jays so smooth, if she wasnt into me i would probably date her shoes

she used to suck my off for literally hours straight, just come up to ask what the score on the game was. The last day before she flew back we tried to again and the skin was tender, ***** was like ssssssh ahhhhhh. Couldnt even get no bout to fly away head.

DSALF that you :lol:

I dated a nurse from the Bronx for 2 years. It’s was good at first, but you can only run from that reality for so long. Eventually, sex got boring, things stopped working and I thought I was going to have to make an appointment for some little blue pills. Only to break up with her, hook up with another chick and not even recognize my own junk.

I dated a nurse from the Bronx for 2 years. It’s was good at first, but you can only run from that reality for so long. Eventually, sex got boring, things stopped working and I thought I was going to have to make an appointment for some little blue pills. Only to break up with her, hook up with another chick and not even recognize my own junk.
u couldn't get the stiffy ?

damn, thats interesting

No luckily the good personalities have been good looking. Now where I ****ed up was an ugly woman with an ugly personality, what an awful experience and waste of time.

I’ve been there. What’s even more confusing is an attractive woman who’s bad at being sexy/bad at sex. It will have you seriously questioning if something is wrong with you.

Back
Top Bottom