Anyone ever done the Lemonade Diet?

I just started today. I have been eating a lot of $$%+ lately and wanna flush my system out and hopefully drop a few lbs before I see my family at Christmas.Anyone ever done this? If so what was your experience like and how long did you do it for?

For those who don't know it's like a detox, it cleans your system out

It's 2 liters of water mixed with lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper throughout the day and as much water as you need. Then at the end of thenight you drink a liter of water mixed with sea salt and that jump starts the "cleansing" process
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

only weight you will really lose is water weight.... why don't you just start eating healthy instead?

water weight and the gross buildup. I started eating healthy, but I wanna get rid of all the +*%+ too ya know?

yep water weight which you will only gain back... excercise and eat right, not only will you lose weight but you will feel better too

It's not to keep weight off in the long run, it's real benefit is to get rid of all that nasty buildup in your intestines. Op, I tried to do it, butcouldn't get past the nasty salt water flush
laugh.gif

My cousin went through a pretty complex and expensive detox program. He had lost 90% of the hearing in one ear. Turns it out it was parasites. His hearing cameback after the detox.

Op, I think you're forgetting the organic tea too. Salt water flush is supposed to be in the morning with tea before bed or vice versa if you'rescared to drop a deuce at work during the day

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

only weight you will really lose is water weight.... why don't you just start eating healthy instead?

water weight and the gross buildup. I started eating healthy, but I wanna get rid of all the +*%+ too ya know?

Is this "gross buildup" even scientifically proven? Your body isn't just like a car where you can change the oil.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Op, I think you're forgetting the organic tea too. Salt water flush is supposed to be in the morning with tea before bed or vice versa if you're scared to drop a deuce at work during the day

The one I read gave the tea as optional so I think I'm gonna see how this first day goes before I go get it.

And the salt water is DEFINITELY going to be at night. I'm a delivery driver so if I got the sudden urge to go I'd be screwed
laugh.gif

I used to smoke (I haven't in a little over a month) I drink...A LOT during the school year, work at a pizza place (free food) and had some bad eatinghabits. So this is a way to get the toxins and buildup from eating unhealthy out of my system. The weight loss would be a plus, and given my diet I'm sureI'll lose something. I know it's not a way to keep weight off but it's definitely a strong motivator to start eating healthy, to me at least.

I know my body needs way more than this so I was wondering if a multi-vitamin would be ok to take?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I just started today. I have been eating a lot of $$%+ lately and wanna flush my system out and hopefully drop a few lbs before I see my family at Christmas. Anyone ever done this? If so what was your experience like and how long did you do it for?

For those who don't know it's like a detox, it cleans your system out

It's 2 liters of water mixed with lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper throughout the day and as much water as you need. Then at the end of the night you drink a liter of water mixed with sea salt and that jump starts the "cleansing" process
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Come on fam, don't believe this garbage. There's no such thing as a "detox" and there's nothing in your "system youneed to flush out". This stuff doesn't work, it's nonsense, and can be very dangerous.

just dont exercise or exert any unneeded calories away from what your body needs.

stay at home, sleep, and do the detox. donot work or do other things unless you want to die

detoxs do work but you gotta be careful. you should google some of the stuff that comes out of your colon, and it aint just crap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

that crap does not work OP. Gimme a break
laugh.gif

GL with your non-results and feeling like crap.

You want me to post pics after I do the salt water flush later?
alien.gif

I'll update the post every morning to let you guys know if it's actually working and stuff (for those who don't think it does) I'm only gonnado it for 5 days cause I wanna be eating solid food again by Christmas
laugh.gif

workout, eat your fruits/veggies, lean protein, drink 1-2 gallons of water per day

/thread

Back
Top Bottom