ANYONE EVER FEEL LIKE LIFE HAS NO MEANING?

jt air jt

Banned
I swear, the only thing that has any meaning to my life right now would be to and three way with Hayden Panettierre and Lauren Conrad naked...

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I swear, the only thing that has any meaning to my life right now would be to and three way with Hayden Panettierre and Lauren Conrad naked...

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smh.gif
OP knows what's up!

pimp.gif

Btw, I think it's past your bedtime

It has no meaning.

So don't let your everyday life define you....do the impossible and we will advance as a race.

The point of life for most of us is to meet that "special someone," and start a family with them. Right?

Along the way we suffer heartbreak, it takes more than one attempt to actually get over that person, you might have a rebound, and then someone you are actually trying a relationship with, meanwhile you are stuck comparing new girl to old girl... process repeats again and again til you meet that special someone... but remember you have a 50% chance of getting a divorce....
mad.gif

my life would benefit from having conrad and hayden but Op go play some damn sports or get some friends
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif

well get started then.. get tons of cash and u are set but finding cash is hard so you need to get an education and learn how to make cash

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

It doesn't. Try to find a way to enjoy it anyway.

this. there is no universal meaning so define what's meaningful to you.

I feel lost sometimes. It seems like 99% of people are fake pieces of $%#*. Everyone's an actor these days.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The point of life for most of us is to meet that "special someone," and start a family with them. Right?

Along the way we suffer heartbreak, it takes more than one attempt to actually get over that person, you might have a rebound, and then someone you are actually trying a relationship with, meanwhile you are stuck comparing new girl to old girl... process repeats again and again til you meet that special someone... but remember you have a 50% chance of getting a divorce....
mad.gif
You Mad!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

It doesn't. Try to find a way to enjoy it anyway.
Life is only what you make it cuz.

I don't see a real point. I think we're just animals like every other living thing, just "advanced".

I make the most out of every day though.

Back
Top Bottom