Anyone ever find mice droppings in their shoe box

I recently acquired a favorite shoe of mine black toe 1s from a buy, sell, trade shop. I've had mostly good experiences trading up and selling back at most shops I associate with. A spot I've been too before had the pair I was looking for. Anyway long story short I get home and take the shoes out of the box for further inspection and remove the tissue paper and mice droppings fall from in between the folded tissue paper at the bottom of the box🤮. I snap a picture and send to the shop and they said they will refund me. What would you do? Shoes are ds brand new and I already wiped down the box with a heavy duty sanitizer.

I recently acquired a favorite shoe of mine black toe 1s from a buy, sell, trade shop. I've had mostly good experiences trading up and selling back at most shops I associate with. A spot I've been too before had the pair I was looking for. Anyway long story short I get home and take the shoes out of the box for further inspection and remove the tissue paper and mice droppings fall from in between the folded tissue paper at the bottom of the box🤮. I snap a picture and send to the shop and they said they will refund me. What would you do? Shoes are ds brand new and I already wiped down the box with a heavy duty sanitizer.
whats the name of the shop

Let’s see the pics
20200805_172107.jpg

Watch out for bed bugs too. that may come in those boxes Those are the absolute LAST thing you want in your house.

I traded them for ds premium suede xi. I tossed the tissue paper out and wiped everything down (box & shoes) . I am a bit skeeved out but don't think I'll come across a ds pair of black toes in my size for trade. The shoes or box don't have a smell. Thank you all for sharing your stories and opinions.

Wow. Flag it to eBay with those pictures. That man was living foul. Holy crap (no pun intended). On principle I'd return them.

Back
Top Bottom