Anyone ever get a call from 727-556-7300?

727-556-7300 has been calling me a calling a couple of times a day for about a week now and when I answer nobody ever picks up.

I call the number back and a dude with an Indian accent asks if I have a Macys or Bloomingdales card.

I have a Macy's card and know I'm not late on any payments. They ask for my Macys card number and I immediately hang up.

Anyone else have a problem from them?

Do you live in Florida? 727 is my area code..I live in New Port Richey Florida...near Tampa.

Yea in Miami, I looked it up online but its supposedly a collection agency but feels like they're trying to scam me

You sure you don't owe anything? I called..it seems pretty legit. I mean..they do have waiting music lol.

Just talk to them and tell them you aren't comfortable with giving out your card information over the phone and you want to know what it is about and possibly meet in person. That will get them off your +%%.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

You sure you don't owe anything? I called..it seems pretty legit. I mean..they do have waiting music lol.

Just talk to them and tell them you aren't comfortable with giving out your card information over the phone and you want to know what it is about and possibly meet in person. That will get them off your +%%.
Dudes are getting sophisticated.

Its funny - I TOO am getting this number - They left me a v-mail - Its a Credit company of some sort - They stopped calling because I kept missing their calls - They always call at the weirdest times

Do you have a capital one card? I thought it was my capital one card calling because thats the only cc company I use

so I dunno whats the deal

Back
Top Bottom