anyone ever go a FULL size down in lebron iv's?

ok, firstly, im a size 10

i always go a half size down for basketball shoes. the ones i actually play in. the ones not being used for casual wear. so therefore, usually 9.5

ive heard from nearly EVERYBODY that iv's fit big and to go down a half size

like i said, i already go a half size down in basketball shoes to 9.5.

so would i be ok if i went another half size down in a pair used SOLELY for playing ball in?

i ask because i REALLY want a navy pair but i can only find them in a 9

I had a similar situation.

I wear a 10 in:

Lebron II
2K5

9.5 in:

2K4
Kobe I
Lebron IV (before I sold them)

The first thing I would say is to consider a different shoe. I was all about it, the LBIV's looked great, crazy tech and everything, but I didn'treally like them. Not that they're bad shoes, but I think there's better ones out there.

I could have gone a full size down, but it would have gotten uncomfortable. The 9.5 was perfect, and for my foot, it felt pretty restrictive at the midfoot andover the top of the foot. If you go half down for all bball shoes, you might want to consider it if you want that super snug, tight fit. But you need somespace in your shoes because your feet will swell with heat and pressure.

I say you just go half size down. I usually wear size 10.5 but went down to 10 for my IVs. They fit perfect. Just be patient and wait for the right size. Youdon't want to spend money on something that might fit uncomfortably. Plus, there may be a good deal later. Good luck my man.

I wear a 14 and played ball in sz 12.5 LB4.

I cant do that in any other shoe...but the LB4 is so forgiving and soft

I want to buy a pair of lebron iv's, but I don't know what size to get! I'm a size 11 I'm going to wear them casually, not to play ball anysuggestions?

i USUALLY WEAR A SIZE 10.5 TO 11 on your avaerage pair of basketball shoes.

As for the Lebron iv's the first one i had i went one size down (10) wore it for ball very comfortable but looked hella big on my feet.

Second pair i went full size down (9.5) then played ball in them and still looked big and still comfortable.

Recently i went to my local store and tried a size 9. Surprisingly it still fits me well and still comfortable and looks normal on my feet for my size andbuilt.

Hope this helps you out buddy...

I'm a 15.5 and I have IV's in a 15 and a 16, the 15's feel better, the 16's are just too lose.

go for it ...at first it might pinch a little but when the foam breaks in ...trust me you will be happy

Funny, I wore my size 15 IV's the other day to ball in for the first time in close to a year and they felt loose as hell. Way worse than I remember. Ihave no reason to get another pair of IV's in a 14 just to try out though, but compared to the BB1's, BB2's and Hyperdunks I've been balling inlately the IV's were definitely too big.

yep lbj4s r huge!!! i originally bought a pair in a sz 13 when they 1st came out n i quickly returned them because they were so uncomfortable...but got a sz.12at the outlets earlier this year they were AMAZING n i could probably have gone down to an 11.5 for an even better fit i think

Back
Top Bottom