anyone ever have a near-death experience?

quick story: when i was in grade school, we went on a field trip to a local high school for a swimming day. for the most part we were all in the shallow end dunking each other and playing water polo, stuff like that.  after a while i noticed some kids were going to the deep end and jumping off the diving board. i was told in order to go off the diving board we had to pass a swim test. i couldn't swim at all at this age, but i really wanted to go off the diving board. so when the guards weren't paying attention, i inched my way down the side of the pool holding the edge to get to the deep end. i successfully cheated my way to the deep end and was cleared to go off the diving board. when it was my turn on the diving board, i did my best cannon ball and sank straight to the bottom. i started to panic waving my arms all around trying to get back up to the top, but i wasnt moving an inch. it felt like i was down there forever and i was for sure going to drown. luckily the female life guard was paying attention and jumped in to save me. i was in shock for the rest of the day.

cliff notes: went on a swimming trip, cheated my way to the deep end to go off the diving board, damn near drown

quick story: when i was in grade school, we went on a field trip to a local high school for a swimming day. for the most part we were all in the shallow end dunking each other and playing water polo, stuff like that.  after a while i noticed some kids were going to the deep end and jumping off the diving board. i was told in order to go off the diving board we had to pass a swim test. i couldn't swim at all at this age, but i really wanted to go off the diving board. so when the guards weren't paying attention, i inched my way down the side of the pool holding the edge to get to the deep end. i successfully cheated my way to the deep end and was cleared to go off the diving board. when it was my turn on the diving board, i did my best cannon ball and sank straight to the bottom. i started to panic waving my arms all around trying to get back up to the top, but i wasnt moving an inch. it felt like i was down there forever and i was for sure going to drown. luckily the female life guard was paying attention and jumped in to save me. i was in shock for the rest of the day.

cliff notes: went on a swimming trip, cheated my way to the deep end to go off the diving board, damn near drown

Drive-by at a restaurant, going outside and seeing a dude on the ground with a bullet through his neck.
tired.gif

Drive-by at a restaurant, going outside and seeing a dude on the ground with a bullet through his neck.
tired.gif

Last summer it was rainy and dark and I was goin round a loop in the highway and completely drifted back and forth at like 40 mph practically flyin off the road. Super scary

Last summer it was rainy and dark and I was goin round a loop in the highway and completely drifted back and forth at like 40 mph practically flyin off the road. Super scary

I stuck a bobby pin in an electrical socket when I was young. All that really happened was that I got electrocuted and my left hand got burned/injured. If I hadn't had sneakers on, then it prolly could've been severe.

I stuck a bobby pin in an electrical socket when I was young. All that really happened was that I got electrocuted and my left hand got burned/injured. If I hadn't had sneakers on, then it prolly could've been severe.

Back
Top Bottom