anyone ever have this problem with chase?

so today i checked my bank statement because my balance was not something i was expecting and ive noticed theyve doubled my transactions in my statement. so imstuck with a crapload of overdraft fees and im basically heated right now.

ive never dealt with overdraft problems or even been in this type of situation before. and does anyone know how long the process of getting it fixed usuallytakes?

I thought congress passed a law saying it was unconstitutional for banks to charge over draft fees without you knowing you are over your limet?

just checked my account and it said la and navada people were getting double charged and they working hard to fix it,i never had that problem with them butfixin to switch to bank of america just cuz they offer a secured credit card

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

just checked my account and it said la and navada people were getting double charged and they working hard to fix it,i never had that problem with them but fixin to switch to bank of america just cuz they offer a secured credit card

i might check into bank of america if they doin that then

I know at BOA, if it's you're first time over drafting, they'll give you a courtesy and take away the fee.
But if the bank is at fault, they problem and charge should be fixed pretty quickly

Back
Top Bottom