ANYONE EVER HEARD OF SYNCHROMYSTICISM OR SYNCHRONICITY? (PATTERN RECOGNITION) RED ICE CREATIONS??

It's a play on Carl Gustav Jung's Synchronicity, it has made me really question much of this reality, finding cosmic coincidence, in things, and really telling us the universe is alive. Some very noticeable syncs are the connection to New York through OZ (Wizard Of OZ that is.) NY are the letters after N and also after Y, 9-11 stuff, 9-11 being the Y2K event? stargates, dimensions, and many other possibilities. (I would not call it absolute truth) but nonetheless, its showing us much truth..

It started when a kid named Jake Kotze started pointing out 'synchronicities' and has since created "snychromysticism"
Then My homie Steve Willner jumped in to show off what he could add in. I will be showing a few of his videos, as well as Jake Kotze'sThey are soundlessdawn (willner) and seallion� (Kotze)
I say hear it out and really consider this, as I am currently doing, and have done so for about 3 years. There is still many topics to be discovered, but it really is all there.

#2 was removed due to FOX abusing the F.A.I.R. use policy.

bf02574e175327be74d9df40d9ef9b912f64879.gif

Back
Top Bottom