Anyone ever pay a website for an essay or paper

I need a research paper on the causes of world war 1. and im at the point that ill pay a website in order to get one. Anyone know a legit website? Id possiblypaypal a fellow nter if they have one too

Originally Posted by LLTOOLEJ

I need a research paper on the causes of world war 1.
STOP right now. Fam this one of the easiest essays you could ever do. There are tons of info on this and it wont even take that long
grin.gif

You pay them.

Your teacher goes to turnitin.com, finds that your paper has been sumbited before or atleast large sections of it.

He terns you in to the dean of students. and 1 of 3 things happens

1. You fail the class
2. You get a 0.0 cumulative gpa and have to start over
3. Expulsion.

Is it worth it? You can't crank out a damn paper on World War I? There is plenty of information Google. Look there and weed-out not academic sources.
Dude acting like he has to do a paper on Quantum Mechanics or something.

I dont have to hand it in online, so im pretty sure he wont be able to detect it on handitin.com if i hand in the paper itself

I dont have to hand it in online, so im pretty sure he wont be able to detect it on handitin.com if i hand in the paper itself
Wrong. There are ways to detect even if its typed and turned in by hand.....
smh.gif

Don't chance it bro..... Just take the L on sleep and get it done

How would the teachers detect it? Doesn't the website write you a brand new essay? I'm just asking. I've never used one of those sites today.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

How would the teachers detect it? Doesn't the website write you a brand new essay? I'm just asking. I've never used one of those sites today.
i doubt it, they probably reuse essays

plus your teacher may become suspicious, all he needs to do is type 1 sentence in google and you might be done

I need a research paper on the causes of world war 1. and im at the point that ill pay a website in order to get one. Anyone know a legit website? Id possibly paypal a fellow nter if they have one too

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Pathetic excuses.....peasant
ae626f62568d4ca236c2d57481fcf672a2b578ac.gif

try cragslist funny I just funded in a paper I got done on there dudes do them for like 15 a page etc.. I gotta put money on his cwllphone bill but once Istart taking more classes gonna be spending all
Ot Loki don't have time between work and I'm lazy I waste money on the class just to fail so I might as well pay to pass it too

Man it doesn't sound like college is going to be for you dude.

You can't do a 7 page essay on WWI?

The assassination of archduke Ferdinand. Arms race. Alliances. Borders.

You can get 3 pages just on the Berlin Conference, and how everybody wanted a piece of Africa.

Don't buy one of those papers, and don't use wikipedia either dude.

Back
Top Bottom