Anyone ever question their love for women? Pause for the ayo-ers

iblink

Banned
Before I get into it, let me make it clear, this is not a coming out thread. Thank you.

Does anyone else just get so caught up with females that it seems like nothing else matters? Whether you have a start player or a whole team, do these womenseem to occupy most of your time/thoughts?

I was reflecting on this past semester and I realized that I have a weakness for broads. If I see one I like, I go after her with such persistence thatit's border line scary. No lie, I formulated a plan on how I'd bag on broad that involved me following her to school and "coincidentally"bumping into her in the parking lot (I called it determination, my friends called it stalking, but whatever... tomato tomAto right?)

But what I'm getting at is the thought of being so infatuated with women that you spend so much time and effort (that could have otherwise been spent onsomething beneficial to your future, i.e. the education you're seeking at school; the reason you're there inthe first place) and practically neglect all other aspects of life? You ever start to think that your lust for them will some how play a key role in yourdemise?

Real talk, my GPA dropped .2 points this semester because I was juggling girls (that's my rationale and I'm sticking to it).

No flame suit needed. I've made worst posts than this.

Plus, it's like I said, I'm not coming out. I couldn't think of a better way to word the title.

Realtalk, I had to take a break from dating this school year. As soon as I start to try to mess with a girl (the beginning of this quarter,) my grades go down(F on mid-quarter.)

Yes, aside from like twice, IHS all year.

frown.gif

But, I just got accepted to a summer program through my school. Only 10 kids get accepted to it every year. So, if there are any desirable girls...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom