Anyone Ever Seen Aurora Borealis? Vol. Northern Lights

Joined Dec 26, 2007
I've always wanted to see this..you gotta be out west to see this ..north western I believe

Simply Beautiful

Joined Jun 21, 2007
Well, the fact that i'd have to be up near the arctic circle to see this...eh I'll pass. No doubt it's a beautiful natural phenomenon, but I'msure the luster falls away after about 5 minutes.

Joined Feb 7, 2006
I want to see this one day. Hopefully I can make a trip over there. Can't you see it from certain parts of Canada as well?

Joined May 9, 2005
MOSTLY NORTHWESTERN parts of the world like mainly ALASKA and such,Ive had friends email me some who live in Canada. The Northen Lights are a sight to see from all the pics Ive seen, I definately would love to see them inperson.. Nice post and pic

Joined Jul 31, 2006
Yup, I've seen it twice and both times it was all green. Nothing really to say about it except its breath taking. At first you're all WTH?! thenyou're just

Joined Dec 28, 2007
Whenever I hear Aurora Borealis I always think of the Simpsons.

Anyway this is something I've always wanted to see. Maybe one day.

Joined Jan 24, 2002
Originally Posted by JDocs

Yup, I've seen it twice and both times it was all green. Nothing really to say about it except its breath taking. At first you're all WTH?! then you're just

Where did you see it?

Joined Sep 8, 2007
I live in Alaska, and I've seen it about 5 times, but the first time I ever saw it was amazing just looking at it. After that it was just pretty cool. Iactually got to go to barrow (the most northern city in the U.S. and Alaska) and look at them right on the arctic ocean.

Joined Jan 30, 2005
Originally Posted by Ritch1088

First thing I thought of when I read the thread title as well!!! Aurora Borealis in Skinner's kitchen LOL!!!!!!!!

Joined Sep 17, 2008
I saw it, I was flying NYC-SIN and we flew over north pole at night, it was stunning to say the least.

Joined Jan 24, 2002
Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I live in Alaska, and I've seen it about 5 times, but the first time I ever saw it was amazing just looking at it. After that it was just pretty cool. I actually got to go to barrow (the most northern city in the U.S. and Alaska) and look at them right on the arctic ocean.

Where in Alaska are you? Can you see it from where you are? What other places other than Barrow can you see it?

Joined Jul 30, 2003
Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

First thing I thought of when I read the thread title as well!!! Aurora Borealis in Skinner's kitchen LOL!!!!!!!!

Joined Aug 31, 2004
i seen it all the time for the past 3 years that i lived in fairbanks ak. there pretty awesome! prolly the coolest thing about alaska. but sometimes theredifferent colors and they like dance around in the sky. pretty dope

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now