Anyone Ever Seen Aurora Borealis? Vol. Northern Lights

This is just
eek.gif
Anyone ever seen it? What was it like?

AuroraBorealis.jpg

I've always wanted to see this..you gotta be out west to see this ..north western I believe

Simply Beautiful

Well, the fact that i'd have to be up near the arctic circle to see this...eh I'll pass. No doubt it's a beautiful natural phenomenon, but I'msure the luster falls away after about 5 minutes.

I want to see this one day. Hopefully I can make a trip over there. Can't you see it from certain parts of Canada as well?

MOSTLY NORTHWESTERN parts of the world like mainly ALASKA and such,Ive had friends email me some who live in Canada. The Northen Lights are a sight to see from all the pics Ive seen, I definately would love to see them inperson.. Nice post and pic

Yup, I've seen it twice and both times it was all green. Nothing really to say about it except its breath taking. At first you're all WTH?! thenyou're just
pimp.gif

Whenever I hear Aurora Borealis I always think of the Simpsons.
laugh.gif

Anyway this is something I've always wanted to see. Maybe one day.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Yup, I've seen it twice and both times it was all green. Nothing really to say about it except its breath taking. At first you're all WTH?! then you're just
pimp.gif

Where did you see it?

I live in Alaska, and I've seen it about 5 times, but the first time I ever saw it was amazing just looking at it. After that it was just pretty cool. Iactually got to go to barrow (the most northern city in the U.S. and Alaska) and look at them right on the arctic ocean.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
First thing I thought of when I read the thread title as well!!! Aurora Borealis in Skinner's kitchen LOL!!!!!!!!

I saw it, I was flying NYC-SIN and we flew over north pole at night, it was stunning to say the least.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I live in Alaska, and I've seen it about 5 times, but the first time I ever saw it was amazing just looking at it. After that it was just pretty cool. I actually got to go to barrow (the most northern city in the U.S. and Alaska) and look at them right on the arctic ocean.

Where in Alaska are you? Can you see it from where you are? What other places other than Barrow can you see it?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
First thing I thought of when I read the thread title as well!!! Aurora Borealis in Skinner's kitchen LOL!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i seen it all the time for the past 3 years that i lived in fairbanks ak. there pretty awesome! prolly the coolest thing about alaska. but sometimes theredifferent colors and they like dance around in the sky. pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom