anyone ever step on dookie in a fresh pair of jays?

not dookie, but 2 pieces of gum. i just bought my cdp 3s, and rocked em to show my friend at work....and i had 2 pieces of gum stuck to the bottom of 1shoe....annoying as hell

not dookie, but 2 pieces of gum. i just bought my cdp 3s, and rocked em to show my friend at work....and i had 2 pieces of gum stuck to the bottom of 1shoe....annoying as hell

That's od...I mean im tight when people knick my foot by mistake...but steppin in @@!*...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL what does this have to do with jordans?!? hahahaha

u guys crack me up, only on NT

This has to be THE worst idea for a thread ever. I just wanted to be sure I was a part of it in some way.
tongue.gif

i heard it was good luck

nah jk.....

but i have with a fresh pair of air max 90 back in the day.....sad day truly

Originally Posted by Sallymander

Holy lol at the P Diddy pic had made me spit my drink out!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That has to be the funniest pic I've seen on NT. Seriously Sallymander, I fell off my chair!!

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Is this what niketalk is coming too???????????????

i agree!!!
smh.gif
this might be the worst thread i read i want to swer so much rightnow but i cant
mad.gif

laugh.gif

People who don't like the thread idea perhaps have not had this problem before.

I remember in high school I had the black/red VII retros on and in Science class we had this lab where we had to move all around the classroom. I had steppedin some and I spread it all around the classroom scrapin it off on straight edged surfaces just to be a prick and me and my friend were laughin' the wholetime....we always tried to mess with that teacher but this took the cake
grin.gif
I wouldn't do anything like that now but thinking back it's kinda funny even though it was a horrible thing to do.

12th grade i played this dude 1 on 1 with my last shot XIV on the line against his white/carolina XV that had just dropped it was still feb. anyways,
long story short i beat him 11 to 8 in a heated game. his moms comes down to the school the next day talkin *%@+ about how much she paid for her
sons j's yadda yadda yadda she tries to go to the principal and get my parents involed but my dad was just like
indifferent.gif
so it becomes a big issue over
the next few days to where dude wants to fight me and *%@+. and this is a cat who is on my team at the time
smh.gif
we supposed to be homies. so i return his XV
the next day and dilibrately step in a hot fresh pile and kicked them off in the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom