anyone ever step on dookie in a fresh pair of jays?

The word dookie is hilarious
roll.gif

Dam im readin some straight up horror stories in here...thankfully it hasn't happened to me yet & hopefully it never will...that's y I stay on thelookout wen I walk man

Dam im readin some straight up horror stories in here...thankfully it hasn't happened to me yet & hopefully it never will...that's y I stay on thelookout wen I walk man

Im still angered, i think ill just cop a fresh pair of Army Is, I love them joints dawg

but everybody hatin on this thread needs to lighten up, this is actually something where u can talk lol not no fusion OG comparison post

Im still angered, i think ill just cop a fresh pair of Army Is, I love them joints dawg

but everybody hatin on this thread needs to lighten up, this is actually something where u can talk lol not no fusion OG comparison post

no but one time I went into the bathroom at mickey d's and someone had #2ed in the urinal! What's up with that?

dont walk where your "fresh" j's when you know your going to be walking somewhere that the might be dog dookie like the park

Not in Js or dog *%+ but in I chased this bamma thru the woods in a fresh out the box pair of NB 574's and they were trashed and covered in mud up to myankles, his face was as well...

I cannot believe we are so desperate for discussion in the JB forum that this thread is up to 5 pages. God we need some release info or something to talk aboutother than poop on shoes, LOLOL

ErictheWindow wrote:
no but one time I went into the bathroom at mickey d's and someone had #2ed in the urinal! What's up with that?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just fell off my chair.
This happened one time when I was in college at Cheyney.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

ErictheWindow wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just fell off my chair.
This happened one time when I was in college at Cheyney.

LMAO kids used to do this ALL THE DAM TIME in middle school, it was ridiculous. and even worse, someone occasionally had the audacity to hurltheir feces upwards so they splattered all over the ceiling!!!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom