Anyone ever use diet pills to lose weight?

I'm looking to shed some weight and I know that diet and exercise is the best way to go but I was wondering if anyone has ever tried diet pills to help youlose weight. And what was your experience like? I'm watching all these infomercials and this %+%% seems phony but I'm not sure so let me know whatsup...

hop on a diet, then holla at a treadmill
pimp.gif

you cant lose weight by taking pills, you need to change your entire lifestyle. eat healthy and hit the gym; theres nothing better.

Yeah man, I wouldn't go near a pill. Just excercise, eat healthier, and maybe a Centrum or something...that's how I do it.

i heard you can get kidney stones from diet pills. i'm straight on kidney stones. i hear passing one of those is the closes pain to having a baby a man canexperience.

The best way to lose weight is to lift weights, sprint, run intervals with sprinting mixed in, play full court basketball or play soccer and hustle all matchlong, basically you want to do some intense stuff on a regular basis because your metabolism will be elevated for a few days after that intense workout so ifyou do some thing that is intense three or four times per week, you will mostly likely lose body fat so long as you don't take huge portions when you eat.

You don't need stimulant pills, they are not very effective and make you feel like you had way too much coffee. If you need a burst of energy before aworkout then go with a normal serving of tea or coffee before hand.

I used zantrez 3 or whatever it was called but I was also dieting and exercising hard. I went from 230 lbs. to 197 lbs. in about 3 or 4 months. I don'tknow if the pills actually worked but I lost hella weight. I wasn't tripped out or extra hyper. The only thing that you have to watch out for is the acid.Like, you have to eat then wait about 15 minutes and then take the pill. You can actually taste the acid burning the food in your stomach. With that said, itsprolly not the safest option but I was desperate and tired of being that heavy so I did it.

One of my cousins tried it and she dropped like 40 lb in 2 weeks, didn't look healthy at all.

man I say just do what Rexanglorum said, that sounds like the best way to work it off. I'ma have to start getting more active myself.

Take a look and the side effect and I bet you'd never consider pills again.

And Hydroxycut is a pill. Stay away.

i took hydroxycut a couple of years ago..

lost mad weight and toned up really fast..

didnt experience any side-effects..

get on that treadmill son

only way to do it is by working out and eating right

there's a lot more satisfaction in that

one of my boys took one of the pills. he said it worked cuz it kept his heart pumping. but one time he took it and didnt work out after and went to sleep. inthe middle of the night he woke up with his heart pumping like crazy and had to go to the hospital. turns out your supposed to work out after you take the pillto get its effectiveness

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

one of my boys took one of the pills. he said it worked cuz it kept his heart pumping. but one time he took it and didnt work out after and went to sleep. in the middle of the night he woke up with his heart pumping like crazy and had to go to the hospital. turns out your supposed to work out after you take the pill to get its effectiveness

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DUH!

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

one of my boys took one of the pills. he said it worked cuz it kept his heart pumping. but one time he took it and didnt work out after and went to sleep. in the middle of the night he woke up with his heart pumping like crazy and had to go to the hospital. turns out your supposed to work out after you take the pill to get its effectiveness

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DUH!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dunno my homeboy lost like 30 lbs () just by taking hydroxycut, no gym but he stopped drinking soda and eating junk food for a month. dude lost hella lbs.i tried it but i didnt work for me. I just lost 10 lbs.
smh.gif
But i was hitting the gym...so that's probably why...i was trying lose more bulk and tried getleaner...

but IMO, good diet, hitting the gym (but you need to have a schedule...see a trainer), and a good amount of sleep. should do it. Try avoiding late nights andalcohol just for a month. trust me you'll see a big difference. I was 200 lbs + at 5'7" and it wasnt a good look. I'm at 185 lbs now and imtrying to get to 160...but i've stuck between 180 and 185 for a month now. maybe I need to do more cardio.

Most of those things are just hyped up caffeine pills that bodybuilders may use to get down to extremely low bodyfat levels. Just like dude above said, get ona solid nutritional plan, and exercise 3-5 days a week. It's hard at first, and you may feel discouraged like nothing is happening, but stick to it and youWILL lose weight.

Back
Top Bottom