***Anyone experienced losing something (gadgets, cellphones, etc.)...but you do not know how?

just lost my ipod touch for 3 yrs. during the weekend, walking to my house and i remember having it..
but to my surprise, it was not in my pocket when i got inside...

have anyone experienced this?
is this even possible?

hah lost my glasses and iphone. nooo idea how, but i was drunk so there ya go. fortunately glasses were 3+ years old and iphone was insured ($170 deductible). i was pretty mad at myself

YES! But weird +%!*... Like ill be watching tv and I want to check what else is on so I reach for the remote on my lap and it aint their. Even tho I JUST used it, some how its in the kitchen... Swear this place is haunted.

Yep, lost an iPod almost a year and a half ago.. Funny thing is, earlier that day, I ended up taking something without paying for it (listening to this clown I know 
30t6p3b.gif
 and my own stupidity 
indifferent.gif
).. later on in the day as I was getting ready to drive home, it seemed like the iPod disappeared (and it wasn't my iPod).. Searched high and low for it and was just baffled as to what happened to it. Oddly enough, the way that day played out set up a bunch of events that I'll never forget (life changing). From my employment, to my relationship with certain family members, to my spirituality
laugh.gif
 ... I never "stole" anything before that day nor after.. Truly a case of Karma.

Edit: Oh, and I never found it 
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Did you try to search for it?

yeah i did, searched all over the house, the usual places i put it...
but did not found it anywhere..

i do remember changing the music while walking and was near at my house..
had a drink the night before that and had a little sleep...

Fam', it's so difficult to lose an iPhone/iTouch with the me.com
It'll help you locate your lost item, it's free too.
With a street/map address.
Using GPS.
It must have been activated before it being lost of course.
All it asks for is your iTunes ID...

I was down by Astor place here in NYC, and I was texting this chick around 4am after leaving a bar I had to pee went to pee behind a tree. I get in a cab to that chicks place and to my surprise I had no way of getting in contact with her anymore, phone was gone. Sad day.

Lost my driver's license at a ski resort. To this day I'm 100% certain I dropped it in front of the lifts in an area about as big as a tennis court, but I guess when you drop stuff in the snow, it's as good as gone. Had to pay near $20-30 bux to replace it
mad.gif
(

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Fam', it's so difficult to lose an iPhone/iTouch with the me.com
It'll help you locate your lost item, it's free too.
With a street/map address.
Using GPS.
It must have been activated before it being lost of course.
All it asks for is your iTunes ID...
thanks a lot fam'...
but deymmnnn...did not know this was even possible, did not have the mobile me registered in my ipod...
mad.gif

Seems like I lose/break headphones damn near every month. I've been getting better though.

I'm still mad about some pretty decent Sony's that I lost. The bass was incredible, and the noise cancellation actually worked. I swear I put them in my bag after class one day...then they were gone.
frown.gif

Craziest thing happened last week when I lost my ipod touch.

-  Put ipod on top of car and drive out of parking lot
-  As I make a right, I hear a weird sound (I soon realize it was the ipod slipping off the car)
-  Drive two blocks and understand what the sound was
-  Turn around, get out my car
- My friend and I scour the WHOLE street, anywhere it could have been we searched.
- Turn up empty-handed, leave
- Know someone found it because on FB someone liked random !$% pages
laugh.gif
mad.gif

An umbrella once although I'm sure I just left it on the back of a chair and didn't remember to pick it up. Also a bunch of money that I swore I put in my pocket after withdrawing it

Back
Top Bottom