Anyone feel like they don't really got any true friends anymore?

People in your life are SEASONS period, the people in life right now might not be there next month.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

man, feel sorry for u lonely guys out there...talking to yourselves...and having AIM convo's with yourself...
laugh.gif

come on atleast talk to SmarterChild...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

how do yall deal with somethin like that? like some of yall seem cool about not having any true friends. i mean i'm beginning to feel the same way too but i dunno in the back of my head i'm wondering what i'ma do on friday/saturday nights or special events etc.
I feel you on not feeling like you are loosing your "true friends," I've gone through it too. IMO loosing your friends is a part ofgrowing up. I'm 21 too and it feels like I should just be going out with homies and chillin, but everyone has to go their own way at some point andunfortunately that means you'll have changing opinions and relations. There is nothing you can really do about it, just try to concentrate on whatever elseyou got going on and kick it with family. True friends don't show up over night and the harder you search for more alone you'll feel and the longerit'll seem until you find one. Most people only have one REAL friend, so with that in mind, just try not to let it phase you and keep yourself busy.

You are LUCKY if you still have friends from elementary school. Growing up, I switched schools a couple times, so that means having to make new friends. Nowthat im in college, I dont even speak to any of my friends from elementary school. I watched my lil brothers grow up and their friends in highschool right noware the same ones in elementary. Cherish those long friendships man. I always wondered where my life would be if I had had a good, strong group of friendsgrowing up.

I only got one real friend who I know would ALWAYS have my back. Known him since preschool, all the others are eh

my 'friends' are... err, i mean, were a bunch of haters. egomaniacs. everything was a competition for them. now, none of them have futures. glad i gotout of that circle man

nowadays im very selective about people i hang out with

everybody else is simply an acquaintance

i've got 2 people besides my pop's who are my true true boys ...my pop's can't even front is my best friend

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'm in the same situation.

Most of it is due to me being a bit of a loner (for the most part) though.
me too...i'm a pretty quiet dude, and i really don't find talking to people (generally speaking) worthwhile unless i feel it has potentialto go somewhere, so i usually keep myself reserved on the surface. since high school, i've really only kept track with 2-3 people, and in college, so farthere's really only one person i can consider a true friend.

Damn I was just talking about this earlier with a good friend. Yes it does but I guess its just the fact that people get older and change, I really miss thosedays when I'd be with 20 heads deep chiefing in my boys big garage I miss it soooooo badddd!!!!
frown.gif

yes i do i really feel like i honestly have no friends at all i mean i have a alot people im cool with but no friends but for the most part im good because ithink im on a different level from everyone i know right now so im not slowing down for anyone right now i got goals im tryin to achieve with or withoutanyone:.

I got one true homey and thats it. All I really need but we dont even kick it even though we talk on the daily. Ive changed my number 3times since November because I dont want to associate with any of my old "friends". They were all acting shady and pulling B moves about certiansituations and I saw their true colors. Realized I didnt need people like that in my life and for the past half a year ive been on loner mode. I dont mind nothaving much of a social life right now cus I just end up doing stupid %!+$ anyways, plus ive pretty much done it all already as far as partying and going out.Its nice to just focus on myself right now and trying to stay out of trouble.

You'll find out who your true friends are in a situation that puts their loyalty to the test....
My old friends didn't stand up for me but friends I barely known for a year stood up for me....my new friends are the truest to me....

yea. that sucks man. my "friends," or main people that i kick it with are my best friend(which is a girl) and my brother/cousins. we're justclose like that

like 3 out of family true friends but that's it. that adds up to like 7 or 8 people

I had a crew of real homies but we drifted a part.

Now I chill with lames
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I still got a few dudes who I consider fam pretty much and kill for 'em and vice versa, we don't hang out regularly tho.

yeah since one of my best friends past away, I kinda grew apart from everyone else... I still hang out with them but a lot of them just act like they are toogood to hang out, like when it was my birthday last month and only a few of my "friends" bothered to come out and chill... but I got 1 true friend...

Yeah...I lost my friend to one of my ex's a while back (not while we were dating). It hasn't really been the same and it hasn't really changed; Iget sorta sad sometimes but life goes on and you lose people. I'm currently learning how to deal.

My Friends are cool but all they do is smoke when they have time off from work/ school
so we dont chill as much as we used to......
I cant think of one of them that doesn't smoke
smh.gif

Makes me want to light up some times but im done with that for a while

I'm in the same 1 good friend boat as a lot of you all and quite frankly,i'm good there.

I'll be 24 soon so I don't have a need for a lot of people in my cipher.The more people in your circle,the higher the chances are for a bunch of shadyactivity and drama.

Trimming the fat (fake friends)=Freedom

Back
Top Bottom