Anyone Feel That This Is Too Perfect? Vol. Not Just Another Lebron Thread ...

i mean lets be real here there has to be some type of "force" out there controlling everyones destiny and scripting these moments ... from mj, #23,the goat, the shot over the cavs and "ehlo" ... to lj, cavs draft him, #23, the next goat, the shot over the magic and "hedo" ... and if imnot mistaken, ehlo hit the shot before "the shot" to put the cavs up just like hedo did ...

i cant explain it ... i just cant grasp it ... im sitting here almost in tears watching the replay ... its just too unreal ...

its all a part of the plan
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i mean lets be real here there has to be some type of "force" out there controlling everyones destiny and scripting these moments ... from mj, #23, the goat, the shot over the cavs and "ehlo" ... to lj, cavs draft him, #23, the next goat, the shot over the magic and "hedo" ... and if im not mistaken, ehlo hit the shot before "the shot" to put the cavs up just like hedo did ...

i cant explain it ... i just cant grasp it ... im sitting here almost in tears watching the replay ... its just too unreal ...
He hit a great shot. All top 5 in the league right now have hit big game winners in the playoffs. People are taking this a little too far. Greatshot but you guys acting like this was Game 7.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

i mean lets be real here there has to be some type of "force" out there controlling everyones destiny and scripting these moments ... from mj, #23, the goat, the shot over the cavs and "ehlo" ... to lj, cavs draft him, #23, the next goat, the shot over the magic and "hedo" ... and if im not mistaken, ehlo hit the shot before "the shot" to put the cavs up just like hedo did ...

He hit a great shot. All top 5 in the league right now have hit big game winners in the playoffs. People are taking this a little too far. Great shot but you guys acting like this was Game 7.
Everybody knows no team has ever come back from being down 0-2. I think the shot is pretty significant, but I don't think there is someconspiracy to promote the Lebron Legend.

if it was destined, lebron shoulda defeated the spurs. the cavs beat the pistons for a trip to the championship after they were eliminated by them the previousyear similar to the bulls beating the pistons after losing to them that prior year if im not mistaken. however jordan DID win the championship that year.

and just thinking about, both of those piston teams had the same core of players that won the ship recently. 2004 pistons and the 90 pistons i believe or 89(might have won it both years, whatever
laugh.gif
). also, beating the pistonslead to lebron and jordan's first finals. now those are some similarities you can justify. now that would have been destiny if lebron won it back in 07.

let me just clarify ... i dont think in any way shape or form its the NBA "creating" things like this ... but its just eerily similar ... jordandidnt win any ships his first few years dont forget ... it just seems like every so often theres a glitch in the "system" and a mj pops out ... now alebron popped out ... like everyone on earth eventually has their match ...

OP, it was a great shot but you're just caught up in the moment right now.

congratulations, Lebron now has a gamewinner in the playoffs. so does Ben Gordon, Melo, Deron Williams, Andre Igoudala, Hedo, Rashard Lewis, Big Baby Davis...and that's just from THIS year's playoffs.

all the other top players like Kobe, D-Wade, Melo, Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, AI, etc have had their crazy playoff moments as well.. Lebron already had a bigplayoff moment before this with the Pistons game. that shot doesn't make him the next MJ or anything. superstars are SUPPOSED to make shots like that.

in the grand scheme of things, the shot doesn't mean anything unless the Cavs go on to win the championship this year.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

rocathajordans23 wrote:

Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:

i mean lets be real here there has to be some type of "force" out there controlling everyones
destiny and scripting these moments ... from mj, #23, the goat, the shot over the cavs and "ehlo" ... to lj, cavs draft him, #23, the next goat,
the shot over the magic and "hedo" ... and if im not mistaken, ehlo hit the shot before "the shot" to put the cavs up just like hedo
did ...

i cant explain it ... i just cant grasp it ... im sitting here almost in tears watching the replay ... its
just too unreal ...
He hit a great shot. All top 5 in the league right now have hit big game winners in the playoffs. People are taking this a little too far. Great
shot but you guys acting like this was Game 7.

Everybody knows no team has ever come back from being down 0-2. I think the shot is pretty significant, but I don't think there is some
conspiracy to promote the Lebron Legend.

I hope thats sarcasm. otherwise you need to brush up on your history

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

OP, it was a great shot but you're just caught up in the moment right now.

congratulations, Lebron now has a gamewinner in the playoffs. so does Ben Gordon, Melo, Deron Williams, Andre Igoudala, Hedo, Rashard Lewis, Big Baby Davis... and that's just from THIS year's playoffs.

all the other top players like Kobe, D-Wade, Melo, Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, AI, etc have had their crazy playoff moments as well.. Lebron already had a big playoff moment before this with the Pistons game. that shot doesn't make him the next MJ or anything. superstars are SUPPOSED to make shots like that.

in the grand scheme of things, the shot doesn't mean anything unless the Cavs go on to win the championship this year.

i know it was game winner and all but the details are just too obvious to deny ... hedo and ehlo ... "the shot" being over the cavs and now by thecavs ... and screw everyone else, they dont have that historical context to parallel ...

Everybody knows no team has ever come back from being down 0-2.

lol, you're just joking right? or did you just start watching in 2007? because in 2006, the Heat won the finals after losing the first 2 games to theMavericks...

I believe that a lot of things that you mentioned OP , that you claim are "eerie" were forced .

The main one being the number 23 . Jordan didn't do those things to try to compare/match them to someone before them . I feel that MANY players in the NBAstraight up LIVE for this now ...

I think it was HUGE. A big knock on Lebron by prognosticators and NT was that that he couldn't shoot (hit 3's) and he wasn't clutch. He smearedthat in a lot of peoples faces last night by doing both. He is definitely on his way to be the best ever, but we all saw that coming from year 1 right? Idid....

Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:

i mean lets be real here there has to be some type of "force" out there controlling everyones destiny
and scripting these moments ... from mj, #23, the goat, the shot over the cavs and "ehlo" ... to lj, cavs draft him, #23, the next goat, the shot
over the magic and "hedo" ... and if im not mistaken, ehlo hit the shot before "the shot" to put the cavs up just like hedo did

i cant explain it ... i just cant grasp it ... im sitting here almost in tears watching the replay ... its just
too unreal ...
He hit a great shot. All top 5 in the league right now have hit big game winners in the playoffs. People are taking this a little too far. Great
shot but you guys acting like this was Game 7.
Everybody knows no team has ever come back from being down 0-2. I think the shot is pretty significant, but I don't think there is some conspiracy to promote the Lebron Legend.

you-are-stupid-tee-shirt.jpg

He hit a great shot. All top 5 in the league right now have hit big game winners in the playoffs. People are taking this a little too far. Great shot but you guys acting like this was Game 7.
do all top 5 put up 35ppg, 9rpg, 7apg for this years' playoffs? and even better v. the best defensive team in the reg. season in orlando?

that's why it's understandable some can take it too far. we've never seen anyone dominate the playoffs like this since jordan, hakeem, shaq intheir primes.

at the end of the day, it is just another Lebron thread

I see what your getting at though OP

Back
Top Bottom