Anyone From Elgin, IL?

anybody been to aurora outlet recently?
Send me your DS Adidas size 12 Basketball sneakers.
Mail me at j-marcatwebdotde with at being @ and dot being .

I know the owner of Just Fit. He actually has another store down on 35th and state right by The Cell in chicago. I actually have been selling some of his overstock for him on ebay. I would have to say that they do have some nice older J's . Def recommend for some nice finds. I myself kept a couple myself. REtro 12 low, retro 1 low, AZG 1 (lebron 1's). Everyone go get your sneaks there!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
=)
Its all gravy baby!

Check out my eBay store!

http://stores.ebay.com/Kneeknockers-INC

I stay in Elgin. Good to know there are other NTers from Elgin. I usually cop my general releases out at Woodfield, unless I'm in the City (chi) then i hit up city Sports or Victor's on Fullerton.

Yo mackjsf23 hit me up with a nice pic of your rockin some J's and I'll feature you on my site and add you to my Jumpman Colab.

sneaker-hunter.com

Where do you all Ball (shoot hoops) at? If you do that is.

Currently I'm running with a league in Addison, but mostly hoop at the elgin Centre. I know some of you hoop so what's up?

sneaker-hunter.com

yea i hoop at the y right now man lots of people ball their! you should join if u already dont have a pass. i go to the rec every once and awhile but almost always the y. in the summer though i play over at wing park.
WANTED: DS X ice blues size 11.5-12

I balled at Wing a couple times, I just bought a house out here and that was like the only park I knew of. I got in a couple games here and there though. I'm a member at the Centre, can't really justify buying one for the Y now. Never been to the Rec? Is that buy the college? Anyway I dropped you my email in you Inbox hit me up sometime.

I live in plainfield right now but used to hail from streamwood anyway I went to the aurora outlet like 2 weeks ago and they had
Oly 180s and blk/rd FSR in both 89.99
FSR in b-grade LeBrons III first colorway white/blk/rd I believe they were 69.99
FSR Terminators low in arizona and syracuse colorways 39.99
Nothing else worth mentioning
"hit em up with the MJ fadeaway"

the rec is the centre man. yea i really just go up there right now when my brother plays on saturday mornings but u might find me up there every once and a while
WANTED: DS X ice blues size 11.5-12 "They tell me im gainin weight i tell them im getting paid!"- Lil Weezy

check out myspace: jordan23f

if yall nvr been to elgin u should stop by the rec aka the centre or the y. we got some good ballers and some shoe collectors. plus we got a nice shoe store just fit for the new js and some other stuff.
WANTED: DS X ice blues size 11.5-12 "They tell me im gainin weight i tell them im getting paid!"- Lil Weezy

Okay Rec = Centre, gotcha LOL. There's a good chance we've seen eachother then. I won't be in there for hoopin probably till Monday or at least i'll watch the league monday and ball tuesday. Tonight I'm playing in Addison.

Anyway where's this Shoe Store at?

you kno where the riverboat is at? well left of it is a little shopping place called butera. and in that shopping place if u go farthest to the right then it is there called just fit. check it out man

so who goes to the y by larkin?
WANTED: DS xlll og playoff's size 11.5-12 "They tell me im gainin weight i tell them im getting paid!"- Lil Weezy "

You might not have 3 or 4 pair but u gotta at least have 1 man! - Murphy Lee

check it out
myspace.com/jordan23f

^ does ne one? there is some good hoopin there, I just did last night!
WANTED: DS xlll og playoff's size 11.5-12 "They tell me im gainin weight i tell them im getting paid!"- Lil Weezy "

check it out
myspace.com/jordan23f

I was just ballin ninjas at the y last night!

check it out
myspace.com/jordan23f

Who be ballin at the y?

check it out
myspace.com/jordan23f

I think i am going to be at the y tonight.

check it out
myspace.com/jordan23f

just went ballin at the y yesterday

check it out
myspace.com/jordan23f

just was balln again at the y yesterday anyone in elgin go there man there be mad hoops
my community: http://p104.ezboard.com/bjordan2386578

myspace.com/jordan23f

mywebsite:jordan23f.blogspot.com

I balled at the rec last Saturday morning, I plan on being there this Saturday morning as well.

Dogg is it me or am I seeing more and more fakes in Elgin??
I saw this cat at the rec with fake laser IV's and another cat with fake black X's with blue and white bottoms. Them fools were ballin in them.... I didn't even waste my breath because I knew they were gonna say some @#%$ like "man these ain't even out yet, they exclusive" SAD!!!!

YES this guy knows what hes talking bout there r lots of fakes in elgin now cuz everyone is going to chitown and coppin em there for like 80 bucks and they think that is a steal for jays. ya it would be but they r FAKE srry!
my community: http://p104.ezboard.com/bjordan2386578

myspace.com/jordan23f

Back
Top Bottom