Anyone From Elgin, IL?

Where do you cop your J's?

You know by the riverboat their is a great jordan spot called Just Fit (it's a moms and pops store). You can get em for retail sometimes even undre! And if you ask maybe even before retail for a little more.
WANTED: DS X ice blues size 11.5-12

man if anyones from Elgin or by post some places for J's and ones or if you want hit me up in my ezbox!

Don't be shy even if your from IL give a shoutout, man wherever you from show love.

I live out by Schaumburg, I've gone to the Riverboats often, is Just Fit by the boats? There really aren't too many options around Elgin, possibly Woodfield Mall or you gotta go into the city.

yeah that's cool you know where butera is right next to the boat that's is where just fit is literally 1 minute walk from the boat in elgin

how bout woodfield mall in shaumburg. i'm from socal but my grandma lives there and i live with her in the summer. there are a lot of shoe spots in the mall

Just Click On Link

you can barely see just fit in that plaza, clocktower plaza if im not mistaken...im actually from schaumburg, woodfield sucks except for the clarks store...

So what type of shoes do they have at Just Fit? Anything different from what you would find at a Champs, Finishline, etc?

i use to live in streamwood,IL but now i live out in plainfield kinda near naperville but fox valley mall has a bunch of shoe stores where Js sit there for a while cuz people dont buy them on RD just trying to give a heads up and anything good at that mom and pop store?
"hit em up with the MJ fadeaway"

athletes foot at fox valley and joliet mall are probably the only place that gets anything decent from the aurora-joliet area. you can always go to the nike outlet in aurora too. everything else is downtown or near the city.
I want MO Lasers AF1s Sz 11-11.5

So what type of shoes do they have at Just Fit? They always have older J's for less than retail! They have air max's and you can always cop a pair of fresh ones their too.

Just like to say Elgin has to much freaking snow man maybe I will move south when I grow up LOL

Man if your thinkinig about moving to IL I will just let you know that we have like 10 inches right now of snow

man it snows all the time waked up today and their was snow when it was clear yesterday and now theirs snow again man gotta love IL and it's whether LOL

just copped some x white and red at justfit! I love em and now no one else is wearing them. They all are wearing the retro 14's.

they might I got a 12. where you from? I told em all i had was 110 and they did it too.

Back
Top Bottom