Jackson Mississippi Needs Help!

They're telling people to shower with their mouths closed.

Wild
Screenshot_20220903-200945_Samsung Internet.jpg

Meanwhile:

This pretty wild with Jackson being only a few hours away from Houston. I have a lot of peers out in Jackson right now too. This pretty wild.

Given the way the Flint situation has played out I'm not sure how anyone still thinks public pressure will fix anything.

If the money doesn't actually make it to where it's supposed to it doesn't matter how much money the Fed sends out. Even with the road/gas taxes etc that states collect...roads still suck and bridges are crumbling.

I’m sure money being sent to Ukraine could completely take care of this
You think after the Federal government gave this state money for Covid, TANF, to cover budgetary loss so they don't cut social programs, and infrastructure money; but instead spent on other **** and just cut taxes for rich white people in the state, that we can trust them with 40 billion?

This is the most white supremacist state government in the country. Lack of money is not the central issue here.

Last edited:
You think after the Federal government gave this state money for Covid, TANF, money to cover budgetary loss so they don't cut social programs, infrastructure money; and instead spent on other **** and just cut taxes for rich white people in the state, that we can trust them with 40 billion?

This is the most white supremacist state government in the country. Lack of money is not the central issue here.
true da corruption is rampant

How much resources is allocated to fixing this. This is ****ing embarrassing and inexcusable for a first-world country.

Back
Top Bottom