Anyone from New Mexico?

I'd put money that I'm the only one that posts regularly.

btw, New Mexico sucks. Don't ever come here unless you are forced to.

Holler.
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here?
What better time than now?

born and raised... nothing good is shipped here. im glad ebay is around, or else I'd be stuck with payless shoes.

what part? you know of any shoe spots?

my sister stay in las cruces, i was down there in the summer time. i went into all the shoe stores and walked out like :frown:
"COLLECTIING SHOES IS A PASSION, NOT A HOBBY"

LILBOLO409@AOL.COM
GOT BLK/MAIZE 13 AND FLINTS FOR SALE SZ 14.

I was born in Alamogordo, and that's where I'm at now, but I'm moving to Las Cruces in December to go to NMSU. Where are you from WallyHopp? And naw man, no shoe spots around here that I know of, just a bunch of tumble weeds.

Holler.
less nights
Forever awake he lies shaking and starving
Praying for someone to turn off the light​

Albuquerque... im a UNM student.

thumbs down to all NMSU past, present, and future students lol

Quote:
Albuquerque... im a UNM student.

BOOOO naw j/p lol. A few of my good friends, and my prom date go to school at UNM.

Holler.
less nights
Forever awake he lies shaking and starving
Praying for someone to turn off the light​

Finally...after years of asking, other NT'ers! I'm in ALBQ. now, but I'm from Cruces originally. There are a few spots around, but that's par for our location. Most people out here don't know much about kicks (especially with the fakes becoming more popular), but that makes it kinda cool when you are the only one with certain shoes. Perhaps we'll end up w/ a 505 Summit 8)
glasses.gif

I am on the NT Legit List: 0155 airgolwp

that used to be my old name.

i'm from albuquerque born and raised. is there any other spots besides the footlockers finishline and champs at the malls?
These cats drink champagne and toast to death and pain
Like slaves on a ship talking about who got the flyest chain

From Alb borrn and grown what store in El Paso is getting DMP?
First post thought I wounld check in with you guys

I haven't been to El Paso for a couple of months. What store got the Laser's? I think I know where you are talking about...but, I may be wrong. DA HEN???
I am on the NT Legit List: 0155 airgolwp

that used to be my old name.

the lasers are long gone. I have no idea who's getting the DMP, I dont care, I'll be ordering mine through eastbay
suddenly I heard a tapping,...

fmscully@yahoo.com

i think they got the chambray 7s in santa fe at footaction. i haven't gone, but one of the guys that played for SFHS was wearing them during the state tourney
These cats drink champagne and toast to death and pain
Like slaves on a ship talking about who got the flyest chain

I'll be touching down in ABQ this weekend to stay for a while. Anyone want to show me around??

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Back
Top Bottom