Anyone from San Jose go to San Jose Blue Jeans?

I went today and they had some nike og's...but i don't really know what they are. But i think some of you older collectors might know them.
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up

I live right by there. That was my spot for all of my Dickie's shorts
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
And Team Philippines too!!!​

I remember they had Laney V's there forever,,,, I bought my Last Shot XIV's there years back.

[size=+3]Nuggets
[/size]

Yea, They still have Jordan 3 Percents, afew diff styles of older Pennys, a pair of some Sanders, some older 95s, and a few pairs of Checks. Nothing that great. I still want to pick up the Checks and maybe some 3 Percents eventually. Do you know if the price on the box is the price they charge or are they cheaper? Last time I was there I was broke so I didnt bother to ask.
Im from the Bay, Thats how we speak!
Scrapers, Stunnas, Rippas, Runners
Thizzin, Yurp, Grapes, Purp,
Hyphy, Yee! Im from the Bay this is how we speak!

I'm not sure but i think it was like 49.99 or something
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

i cleaned that place out years ago....
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

They've been having some sale there..forever.

I think all shoes besides cortezes are 40% off original price or something. I go there once in a while hoping they put some more OGs out, but its the same everytime.

there nothing good there any more good luck finding something good there tho
"OYE SI LAS MAS PUTAS SON LAS MAS FINAS"-TEGO

Nothin like blowin up a spot that has OG stuff, good job... |I
tired.gif

Glad I already got what I wanted out of there because now everyone that hasn't been there is gonna be running over there to see what they have. :\
ohwell.gif

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Wow. Thanks kids. Is it really @#%$ necessary to not only put the place on blast...but describe all the shoes that are there?

There is nothin left that you kids would like anyways.

The game is not like it used to be. :x
sick.gif
>:
mad.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
|I
tired.gif

Damn...haven't been to SJB in a minute. I always copped my Dickies from there. Wayyyy cheaper than other places.I also used to buy those belts where u can cop different buckles. EVERYONE used to stay rockin their initial!! Hahaha...Anyone else remember when they used to be located where the laundrymat is? The one facing White? Or even when they had the Southside store?

But yea...they had some heat just sittin there for many years. I passed on a few which I now regret. :\
ohwell.gif

yahh foreels, havent been there in a good minute (prolly since early high school) but blue jeans was always the spot to get dickies/kswiss/etc

Quote:
Wow. Thanks kids. Is it really necessary to not only put the place on blast...but describe all the shoes that are there?

They think they are cool by name droppin and talkin about stuff but all they do is kill the spot for others because now EVERYONE knows about the store and what they have... Like I said, glad I already pulled everything I want out of that place...

TREWSM said:
Quote:
Wow. Thanks kids. Is it really necessary to not only put the place on blast...but describe all the shoes that are there?

metalmaned said:
Quote:
They think they are cool by name droppin and talkin about stuff but all they do is kill the spot for others because now EVERYONE knows about the store and what they have... Like I said, glad I already pulled everything I want out of that place...

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

***edited for color adjustment!***
www.sportsbasement.com

I thought this thread was dead...
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Jay... I take offence to your comment since it was directed at me. You are a mod and should not be saying things like "I wish I could ban people for ignorance" because NOTHING I said was ignorant, it was my opinion on the subject, nothing more, nothing less!!!!

Quote:
And... Most, if not all that are making references to SJB were hitting that spot when you were probably in diapers.

FYI... I'm 36 years old not 15-18 like 75% of this board so you couldn't be more wrong!!! It's not a new spot to me and I've gotten all I've wanted out of there!!!

I'm not trying to say it's some "secret spot" but at the same time it doesn't need to be blown up for the people that still do go there. Because that is my opinion does that make me ignorant???

Jay, who are you again?

I agree with metalmaned completely. You're comment was completely unnecessary and "ignorant" as well. For you to make a statement like that is ridiculous and you obviously do not know me or my collection. I do not have rooms of pristine condition kicks from the 80's-90's because I just happened to find some on ebay one day.

Also, I have no clue as to who you are or how long you have had an interest in shoes...but I'd be willing to bet that I have been in this "game" longer than 90% of the people on here.

I was simply stating my opinion on the subject at hand. Back in the days (and even today for a rare few) we NEVER told hundreds or thousands of people where to find the dopest sneaks. The whole point of collecting back then was to have the kicks that no one else had, walk up to the homies at the park, and let the jaws drop.

NO response other than an apology in necessary.

^ You act like spreading the news about some store or product that is available at any particuliar store is a bad thing. Back then... accessing the internet wasn't as common or convenient for much of the masses that do so today. As a matter of fact, that's what of the cores of what makes this board and others alike great - the opportunity to share information with those who share the same interests as you. Getting mad about it just makes you a selfish and greedy bastard.

You want to get on JAYMATIK for his comment? Don't forget who criticized this thread with their so-called 'opinions'. It's you two who blasted people on this thread as kids when maybe their as old as you two.

Quote:
but I'd be willing to bet that I have been in this "game" longer than 90% of the people on here.

Funny... it's the younger cats on here that call it a 'game', but I'm not here to judge you. Just realized that it was you who first labeled people who replied in this thread.

Quote:
I wish I could ban people for ignorance

I work for Nike, if that matters.

Oh damn... people on here getting their feathers ruffled and here we go again. ALL I'm going to say is that I see no reason for anyone to get all worked up about a thread talking about a shop that not everyone knows about. Don't tell me you didn't hear about SJB from word of mouth? You mean, you just happened to find it on your own since you two are in your 30s? Congrats! I'm in my mid 30s, but you won't see me crying about people knowing about SJB, even though I was hitting that spot a long time ago.

TREWSM:
Quote:
NO response other than an apology in necessary.

Ditto! But in your case... you should just go to ISS.

With all the battered women in the world I still eat mine plain!​

Back
Top Bottom