Anyone get an invite to the Starcraft 2 Beta?

I am trying to finagle an invite myself, but it doesn't look promising.

Anyone care to share some feedback on how it is so far?

Never really been into those games but $300 is crazy.....people actually buy these?

lol good luck. people are selling their beta keys for 300+ on ebay. thats crazy. i do want one though. i'll have to keep on with SC1 to hold me over.

Originally Posted by J23S

Never really been into those games but $300 is crazy.....people actually buy these?

I would pay for one.  Not $300 though.

I was just informed that Blizzard employees were given 4 keys that they could pass out, so that is my last ditch hope.  One of my fiancee's friends is a tournament director at Blizzard so I am going to have her hit him up and see if he still has one of his keys available.  If he has one but doesnt't give me one, I am going to have security pick him up and throw him out of my wedding reception this Saturday.  Its that serious.

yeah... people been waiting for this game since the first 1 came out in 1997-1998. oh well i can wait a few months for open beta.. the game looks great from the people casting it on youtube

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Mojodmonky1 wrote:

I was just informed that Blizzard employees were given 4 keys that they could pass out, so that is my last ditch hope.  One of my fiancee's friends is a tournament director at Blizzard so I am going to have her hit him up and see if he still has one of his keys available.  If he has one but doesnt't give me one, I am going to have security pick him up and throw him out of my wedding reception this Saturday.  Its that serious.

roll.gif
 lol I cant even front I love Starcraft too i'd be kinda mad too

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

eek.gif
its like that
laugh.gif

No wedding cake for that guy.
What's worse though is that you're gonna let him to get all fresh for the wedding drive to the church only to have him tossed like a banana peel to the streets
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
its like that
laugh.gif

What's worse though is that you're gonna let him to get all fresh for the wedding drive to the church only to have him tossed like a banana peel to the streets
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahaa damn right.

One of my boys (who told me about the Blizz employees getting keys) is playing it as we speak.  He lives up in SF/Bay Area while I am down here in LA and he's not driving down til tomorrow.  I straight up told him he better unhook that desktop of his and drive it down with him or he's gonna get dressed up for no reason.  I am going to hand the doorman a picture of my boy and tell them "do not let this man in unless he is holding a computer"

eek.gif
its like that
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahaa damn right.

One of my boys (who told me about the Blizz employees getting keys) is playing it as we speak.  He lives up in SF/Bay Area while I am down here in LA and he's not driving down til tomorrow.  I straight up told him he better unhook that desktop of his and drive it down with him or he's gonna get dressed up for no reason.  I am going to hand the doorman a picture of my boy and tell them "do not let this man in unless he is holding a computer"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't know you were that serious, I'm sitting here reading you relies and just cracking up. What makes it even funnier is that I think you're 100% serious about this too.

if you happen to get your hands on a key and wouldn't mind sharing with a navy medical officer who is still in medical school (point being i probably won't be able to play that much but would like to try the game) please send me a pm. i've opted for the beta testing option in battlenet.. but so far no luck. i'll let you fanboys know if i get lucky.

any of you guys keep up with korean starcraft league? those guys r beast. check out youtube user MOLETRAP for english commentaries.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't know you were that serious, I'm sitting here reading you relies and just cracking up. What makes it even funnier is that I think you're 100% serious about this too.

I am a child trapped in an adults body.  What can I say.  SC has a very special place in my heart when I was growing up.  The summer of 1999 I probably logged in close to 500 hours over a 3 month period playing.  In my defense, it was cause my pops shipped my %$% off to Seoul, Korea to spend the summer with my aunt as punishment for slanging E and acid (its a long story) and I didnt have anything else to do cept post up at the neighborhood PC game room and play SC all day.

Me and the future wife are about to close escrow on a new crib next week and there is this spare den room that we don't know what to do with.  I told her its gonna be my Starcraft 2 room.  I been out of PC games for quite some time so I dont even have a desktop anymore.  I told her that I am going to build a new gaming desktop, go out and buy a new computer desk and a Herman Miller Aeron chair so I can game in comfort.  The only reason she is even humoring me is because of a past incident.

story: several years back I found my old copy of Warcraft 3 at my parents house so I decided to load it on the laptop and give it a whirl.  Since I didnt have a desk or desktop I would play with my laptop on my coffee table while I sat on the couch and hunched over.  After a few days of 3+ hour long sessions my back was getting a bit tender/sore.  I got up to stretch and all of a sudden it popped and I crumpled to the floor.  I ended up throwing out my back, had to take a week off work and was laid up on the bed/couch for the better part of 10 days.

im gonna stop now before I make myself sound any more pathetic.

UPDATE:

GOT IT!  Dude came through with a key!  Time to go buy a desktop.  I'll post up as soon as I get this badboy fired up.

man i am hating right now. lol but congratz. let me know how it goes. the new 'toss units look epic... what i don't like is the new voice for the zerg menu. sounds kinda whiny...

Originally Posted by cornzilla

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am a child trapped in an adults body.  What can I say.  SC has a very special place in my heart when I was growing up.  The summer of 1999 I probably logged in close to 500 hours over a 3 month period playing.  In my defense, it was cause my pops shipped my %$% off to Seoul, Korea to spend the summer with my aunt as punishment for slanging E and acid (its a long story) and I didnt have anything else to do cept post up at the neighborhood PC game room and play SC all day.

Me and the future wife are about to close escrow on a new crib next week and there is this spare den room that we don't know what to do with.  I told her its gonna be my Starcraft 2 room.  I been out of PC games for quite some time so I dont even have a desktop anymore.  I told her that I am going to build a new gaming desktop, go out and buy a new computer desk and a Herman Miller Aeron chair so I can game in comfort.  The only reason she is even humoring me is because of a past incident.

story: several years back I found my old copy of Warcraft 3 at my parents house so I decided to load it on the laptop and give it a whirl.  Since I didnt have a desk or desktop I would play with my laptop on my coffee table while I sat on the couch and hunched over.  After a few days of 3+ hour long sessions my back was getting a bit tender/sore.  I got up to stretch and all of a sudden it popped and I crumpled to the floor.  I ended up throwing out my back, had to take a week off work and was laid up on the bed/couch for the better part of 10 days.

im gonna stop now before I make myself sound any more pathetic.

UPDATE:

GOT IT!  Dude came through with a key!  Time to go buy a desktop.  I'll post up as soon as I get this badboy fired up.
lol you a slanger and a hardcore undercover gamer

anyone know what the retail price of the game will be and if their is an expansion to it

price check on battle.net account with beta? I'm not very interested till it comes out

Back
Top Bottom