Anyone get uncomfortable when people stare at them?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Whip it out.

roll.gif

great advice..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

lol

im used to people staring.

in NYC seems like were all staring at each other.
Qft Im used to it So i Just stare back and when Im not In Ny and some one is staring I just hit em with the Ice Grill

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That %!$* gives me the heeby jeebies. I don't like being stared especially for long intervals. It just happened before I took my final. This girl was burning a hole through my shirt. I'm not good with the other gender but this made me hella uncomfortable. I was twirling my pencil and going through my iPod hoping that she'd stop looking at me. Also it makes me think that there is something wrong with me physically.

word...

Yeah i can't stand it when people stare.
smh.gif
Though if it's agirl....well it can't be that bad....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

If you love me, tell me you love me, don't stare at me man
I'd hate to be in the __ for clapping one of my fans

Originally Posted by its stanley

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I usually give stonefaces to the girls I find attractive, that psycho look, but when I caught this pretty little girl lookin' at me I finally smiled back. She gave me the stoneface with the quickness and I turn around and leave the classroom.

laugh.gif
Nobody else found this funny?
I was waiting tho quote that. Thought I would be the only one too
roll.gif

But yea I get OD nervous when I feel someone is staring at me. I just %*#+ around with my i-Pod until they stop

Ehh back when I had some major social and body issues it used to bug me like no end. Now......%*+$ they either looking cause they like my attire or think imhandsome. Why else? We all stare, its what we do, espicially on the mta.

Now....the only staring that pisses me off is angry boyfriend stare. Like dude, chill....im not trying to take your girl. Im black, and white dudes in the citydog me out, its crazy. Im like the last guy to take a dudes girl, so stop mean mugging me.

20,000+ students on campus, ~200 are black/african-american.

Of those ~200, ~40-50 are athletes... I'm not an athlete.

Yeah, I'm used to being stared at.
ohwell.gif

I swear, I talked to a girl a couple weeks ago and one of her first questions was "So, what team do you play for?"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yes, yes. this happens. the thing is I start cracking knuckles, moving, stretching and people start to think I'm weird/bizarre
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom