Anyone get uncomfortable when people stare at them?

i dont like when lil kids stare at me.. feel like punting them somewhere
dont mind when others do it tho.. i dont really pay attention to what others are looking at

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

psst....some underage girls (high school age) on the train were staring at me this past friday and I was feeling very uncomfortable
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
like "damn these girls look good but they're too young for me--must not make eye contact with them"
That's prime !**%$ brother
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

maybe she thought you were cute?
A little AYO in there
I'd wink at you just to freak you out, you immature bigot.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

Are you ugly?
I mean, that can be the case sometimes, ya knowww.

errrr, no don't listen to me.
I'm on somethin' right now.

*simpsons gif*..

bai.
I'm not hot but I'm not ugly either. I just have a few issues that I need to get over.

fake it till you make it...even on NT you repeating you have self image issues is unattractive...

rocman23 wrote:
Naw I don't like that $$++ either. It dosen't make me uncomfortable, I just be like what the +!** are you looking at. I don't even like when my girl stares at me for long periods of time
Word. I just hit them with a
indifferent.gif
and don't breakeye contact until they stop then hit them with a
grin.gif
. My girl used to stareat me I wanted to straight up chin check her. I'd try to hit her with a
indifferent.gif
and she'd start smiling %*%% pissed me off. I be like the ##*@ you staring at she'd always be like "what I can't look at younow?" wish I could choke the #%!@%

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

Are you ugly?
I mean, that can be the case sometimes, ya knowww.

errrr, no don't listen to me.
I'm on somethin' right now.

*simpsons gif*..

bai.
I'm not hot but I'm not ugly either. I just have a few issues that I need to get over.

fake it till you make it...even on NT you repeating you have self image issues is unattractive...
You have a point there.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

psst....some underage girls (high school age) on the train were staring at me this past friday and I was feeling very uncomfortable
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
like "damn these girls look good but they're too young for me--must not make eye contact with them"
That's prime !**%$ brother
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Them girls were giggling and looking at me and gettingnear me...and then their stop came and I was relieve
ohwell.gif
...I was lookingat the floor the whole time like an idiot

Spotlight effect: egocentric bias in estimates of the salence of one's own actions and appearence

This is prob in most of ya'lls heads..or maybe you need to stop dressing like Kanye wearing bright sweaters and kicks?

I mean that's not to say people don't stare..which is a really rude trait, but I doubt it's that serious. And staring back is just as immature.When it's actually happening just relax and ignore it.. and if it's a cute girl give her a smile and keep it going.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

20,000+ students on campus, ~200 are black/african-american.

Of those ~200, ~40-50 are athletes... I'm not an athlete.

Yeah, I'm used to being stared at.
ohwell.gif

I swear, I talked to a girl a couple weeks ago and one of her first questions was "So, what team do you play for?"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
should have hit her with the still having hoop dreams dude lie

"coach talking about letting me hoop next year, depends though. whats good with you? "

laugh.gif
grin.gif

I get stared at all the time, especially while driving. I just stare back until it gets real uncomfortable/awkward for the both of us and eventually, the otherperson turns around or looks away.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

If you love me, tell me you love me, don't stare at me man
I'd hate to be in the __ for clapping one of my fans

Why did you omit the word PENN...this aint wheel of fortune, put that ishhh back...aint even a cuss word...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

rocman23 wrote:
Naw I don't like that $$++ either. It dosen't make me uncomfortable, I just be like what the +!** are you looking at. I don't even like when my girl stares at me for long periods of time
Word. I just hit them with a
indifferent.gif
and don't break eye contact until they stop then hit them with a
grin.gif
. My girl used to stare at me I wanted to straight up chin check her. I'd try to hit her with a
indifferent.gif
and she'd start smiling %*%% pissed me off. I be like the ##*@ you staring at she'd always be like "what I can't look at you now?" wish I could choke the #%!@%

Skip to 5:00

As long as its not a dude I don't care. If it is just don't look in their direction after I feel they are staring at me. If it's a chick I'llstart a convo to see if its potential. I don't get some of yall. Only thing I can think is that your shy, ugly, or both.

What's the worst is when a dude stares at you while you're at the gym.
ohwell.gif

The gym is NOT a place where a dude should be eyeballing another dude...

I'm a black dude in Italy...I had to learn how to deal with it or else I'd be fighting everybody on the street lol.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Maybe she just thought you were cute? (^Great minds think alike
wink.gif
)

But, I love having a staring contest at stop lights. I'm still undefeated, longest match was 'bout 20 seconds flat.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom