Anyone get uncomfortable when people stare at them?

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Just stare back and awkwardly move closer to them.
wth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yeahh all the time esp. at the gym! I hate it when i'm minding my own business and in the corner of my eye i see guys staring and watching every move imake.

I'm used to in now. A 6'7" black dude with dreads is gonna attract attention. I'm not really self-conscious anymore anyways.

Originally Posted by SlowZEbra

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

i hate it when i walk into class late and everyone just looks
esp with the headphones blastin.... smellin like swisher sweets
smh.gif
laugh.gif

that was me last school year. walking down the steps of big +$+ forum class 10 minutes late with everybody's head turning as i walk down.

the walk feels like 20 minutes to make it to the bottom. alphabetical seating FTL.
smh.gif

If I get stared at for too long I karate chop the inside of my thighs with the back of my hands and grit my teeth

grin.gif

depends where im at and who's staring...like...u can picc up the vibe from a stare if its negative or positive

OP needs to find some swag, asap........

SuperAntigen wrote:
Originally Posted by Wade187

rocman23 wrote:
Naw I don't like that $$++ either. It dosen't make me uncomfortable, I just be like what the +!** are you looking at. I don't even like when my girl stares at me for long periods of time
Word. I just hit them with a
indifferent.gif
and don't break eye contact until they stop then hit them with a
grin.gif
. My girl used to stare at me I wanted to straight up chin check her. I'd try to hit her with a
indifferent.gif
and she'd start smiling %*%% pissed me off. I be like the ##*@ you staring at she'd always be like "what I can't look at you now?" wish I could choke the #%!@%

Skip to 5:00

roll.gif

ppl always stare at me for 2 reasons;

1. im a giant

2. im covered in tats

im actually used to it. i humor them tho by staring back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom