Anyone get uncomfortable when people stare at them?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

lol

im used to people staring.

in NYC seems like were all staring at each other.
laugh.gif
Yep. I don't like when dudes stare at me reallystrong.

When a female stares at me, I like it because I know they're admiring my good looks.. i just hit them back with a smile and keep it moving.
but I do hate when dudes be staring at me from head to toe; I know you're admiring my swag but have some manners you homothug

Originally Posted by xcrskim

When a female stares at me, I like it because I know they're admiring my good looks.. i just hit them back with a smile and keep it moving.
but I do hate when dudes be staring at me from head to toe; I know you're admiring my swag but have some manners you homothug
laugh.gif
Homothug.

Gangstalicious.jpg

Well my dad taught me if someone is staring at you...stare back and don't break it until they do....

Could be an ignorant NYC thing...but hey never had an altercation from doing it

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Well my dad taught me if someone is staring at you...stare back and don't break it until they do....

Could be an ignorant NYC thing...but hey never had an altercation from doing it
you already know how its goes in DC....

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Maybe she just thought you were cute? (^Great minds think alike
wink.gif
)

But, I love having a staring contest at stop lights. I'm still undefeated, longest match was 'bout 20 seconds flat.
You and my cousin
laugh.gif

This fool didn't go thru the light staring down someone who refused to look away. I was like REALLY?
smh.gif

When I'm in NYC +*+# don't phase me and I grill right back, but out in Cali it kind of makes me feel weird.

smh, this happens to me all the time. i always catch chicks staring at me, i try to just take it as a compliment but it does make me feel squirmish and i startfidgeting and whatnot...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

It rarely bugs me. I just stare back with a
indifferent.gif
. I just dislike it when people stare at me when I'm eating.
OMG i hate this too i was tearing up a Stromboli at work the other day getting dirty looks.Its like get back to the PB@J inb front of you and letme live you !!%*+@@ weirdo.
smh.gif

I don't know about you, but the cute white girls around my way will usually strike up a conversation at that ^. They might scoot a little closer and ask mewhat my shirt is about or where I got it as opposed to just burning a whole through me with their eyes.

yea i'm the same way. when people stare at me all i can think of is them staring at me and it distracts the hell out of me.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

But, I love having a staring contest at stop lights. I'm still undefeated, longest match was 'bout 20 seconds flat.
Im doin this tom. now lol

and this thread got mad jokes

on the real though, u better smash her NOW

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That %!$* gives me the heeby jeebies. I don't like being stared especially for long intervals. It just happened before I took my final. This girl was burning a hole through my shirt. I'm not good with the other gender but this made me hella uncomfortable. I was twirling my pencil and going through my iPod hoping that she'd stop looking at me. Also it makes me think that there is something wrong with me physically.

Pics (of the girl)?

Back
Top Bottom