Anyone go to Depaul?

Well I decided I'd get a head start on the college searching and I really want to go somewhere in Chicago. I have relatives a couple minutes from DePaul and it seems like a good alternative to NorthWestern because it's not as hard to get in to. Anyone here go to Depaul? If so do you like it? Are their good professors?
Oh and mods if you read this you can delete my thread in the general section.
Broads throw subliminals​

I am a senior biology major at DePaul. I love it, great campus, good teachers in the biology department. Depaul is more for business majors. I chocase it because it is close to home and i can commute. Before school goes out for summer break they always throw a $5.00 concert. Two years ago Nas performed, last summer Twista performed.

if you are considering northwestern also look into University of Chicago. i dont go to DePaul but ive had a few relatives that went there and its a good Uni for the Chicago area. the dorms are really nice though because i got to look at some when they had move in day back in late august of 06.

oh the partying from what I hear is kind of low because the Lincoln Park campus only houses like 3000 students and the South Loop has something like under a 1000. its good area to go because of all the bars and stuff near it though.

Depaul is ehh depending on what your major wants to be. alotta connections. i do like being really close to home
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Yeah I think it's Deapul for me, considering my rich big breasted friend wants to go to Columbia in Chicago and would pay for an apartment for us.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them​

Got my info packets from DePaul and Roosevelt today and yesterday. DePaul has my name all over it.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

goood god dont go to roosevelt! yea come to depaul ill school you on the honey dips and such then jack yo shoes sucka jk
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

I go to UIC and live 10 minutes away from DePaul

The bar/club scene near DePaul is pretty straight. Depending on your mood

8)
glasses.gif
Equipo BOXEO
You go in there and start backing this guy up and doing what we trained to do. Otherwise don't come back to this freaking corner! You hear me!​

I totally forgot about UIC. Do you like it there? Thanks for reminding me. Now I'm gonna get info from them too.

Haiti, yeah I've heard mixed reviews from Roosevelt. Some have said they love it because of the small class sizes, and some have said you can d ntohing with a degree from them.

Does anyone know how good of a school Northeastern Illinois is?
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Quote:
the whole neighborhood(lakeview/LP) is like watching every season of 'friends'

laugh.gif
you so right..i hate living around here but school is a block away sooo why not
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

Hahahaha, it's whatever though.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Back
Top Bottom