anyone go to FAMU?

Originally Posted by Wale202

I thought it was confirmed it wasn't at FAMU
nerd.gif
It was....but people in the KNOW, KNOW that!!!! Anyways relax guys it was all staged....none of those people are actual students at FAMU!!!! Now move it along....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KINGKuprelli83

Originally Posted by Wale202

I thought it was confirmed it wasn't at FAMU
nerd.gif
It was....but people in the KNOW, KNOW that!!!! Anyways relax guys it was all staged....none of those people are actual students at FAMU!!!! Now move it along....
tired.gif

...well that blows.

Originally Posted by jerryjones

lmao man they eatin guthrie's at the end of this  $&%!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dang those gutboxes gettin skimpy tho...
tired.gif

friend goes there i visit often
we went to guthries once

RIP my stomach. 
sick.gif

smh gut box

Famu like any school has it's up's and down's... we have nationally ranked Pharmacy, Business, Architecture, and Allied Health programs... the only major con about Famu is financial aid... students who receive any type of help from the government as far as pell grants, work study, etc. always have problems because financial aid is slow... overall Famu is a great school and coming here is an experience that you will never forget... I wouldn't change the experience if I could...

Originally Posted by CJ863

Famu like any school has it's up's and down's... we have nationally ranked Pharmacy, Business, Architecture, and Allied Health programs... the only major con about Famu is financial aid... students who receive any type of help from the government as far as pell grants, work study, etc. always have problems because financial aid is slow... overall Famu is a great school and coming here is an experience that you will never forget... I wouldn't change the experience if I could...

roll.gif
roll.gif

i've heard the financial aid lines are ridiculous, like wrapping around the building with hotdog vendors taking orders & !%@*

You serious?

Originally Posted by rocman23

grin.gif
 Really?

Back
Top Bottom