anyone going to/heard of sneakerfest this weekend...5/9?

if already discussed, then please lock it up...

anyway i came across this ad for this "1st annual sneakerfest" this weekend on Saturday down at the VA Beach Oceanfront...has anyone else heardanything or plans to check it out?...i met two of the guys that are at the bottom of the ad. below (Steeze & Bryant) at the Yeezy release at Oak Hill lastweekend and they reminded me about it

I think im going to check it out just to whats up even tho I dont think word has gotten around enough, especially b/c i havent seen anything about it on NT...

If Your A Sneaker Head or have your own Clothing line and want to get exposed or just want to have a exclusive wardrobe SNEAKERFEST 09' is the place to be.SNEAKERFEST 09' is an exclusive sneaker emporium, that will consist of a concert. Stores such as sole brothers, andcommonwealth will also have tables setup at this venue. This is the only spot where true sneakerheads can meet and greet other sneakerheads. You can buy, selland trade your sneakers at this event. SNEAKERFEST 09' is a chance for upcoming clothing lines to get exposed or even gives you a chance to learn yourdemographic. This event will taken place on may 9th in virginia beach, va. Oh i almost forgot to tell you guys that there will be a contest for the bestsneaker collection. Cash prizes. SNEAKERFEST 09' be there.

FOR MORE INFO: VISIT
empyreent.blogspot.com

Interesting in showcasing your collection or clothing line:
Email: fresh.empyre@lycos.com
qrock12@yahoo.com

Contact info: for tickets, showcasing, or promotions
QRock:9084631034
Steeze: 336-457-7868
Bryant: 757-318-1309

THEEMPYRE
empyreent.blogspot.com

*screams like a lil betch*

ill be in attendence with the beast
laugh.gif

word... im trying to get used car for my sneaker collection. and im trading my Yeezy's for someones soul

so if ya interested. let me know. sneaker head souls only.

cool, glad to see a few heads tryna check it out...i think imma go half on a table so i'll have a few pairs for sale out there...

T11, whats good boi? holla at me

Back
Top Bottom