Anyone going to Hot Import Nights on Saturday?

i usually hit up HIN whenever they are in the bay area but i think the pleasanton shows are pretty whack. i'm only going if its a last minute/sponateous situation (aka i have nothing better to do haha)
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Car shows were like pre-stip clubs for me when i was in high school. I'd be so gassed at looking at hot tail there...and I remember that everyone guy I know that had a girlfriend back then always got in trouble going to one of these things.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
you are so true with that.

"car show huh?! how come you have all these pictures of girls and none of cars?" hahahaha.
that's when i went to a car show at the cow palace and i remember there was even a little mini-club with a dj and all at that event too. i would feel like a dirty old man at the car shows now i bet.

yeahh..the car show scene has changed alot over the past couple years..its not really about the cars anymore
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

I'm not going. I carefully gave it some thought (not really) and decided not to go.

To those of you going to HIN, have fun.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
TeamWolfShirts

yeah like sfgr said.....it's the same thing over and over.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<

It was pretty cool. I got to take a picture with Christine Mendoza so I'm happy. Haha.

There were some dope cars there as well. Pitbull was performing but I didn't really watch. Overall, was a pretty good experience. Me and my homeboy got in for free so that saved us a bunch of money.

Edit:

Forgot that NT needs pics.

^Nice! Did Christine lose weight? She looks like she lost some "thickness". She still :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
though!

Yeah, she did look like she lost some weight. That was one of the first thoughts that ran through my mind when I first saw her. It doesn't matter though. She's still hella hot.

These car shows still exist?
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Back
Top Bottom