Anyone going to the Nike Holiday Party at NT?

^you're down to be his date?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

just thot about it.....nvm uno i'll just FORCE my girl into going rather than going with u, lol

but when is it?? did it not say when it is?? or did i just not read it?
I AM FROM SEATTLE

For all us Wild Turkey and top of the line rhine Carlos Rossi fanatics....wine will be served at this event.
has anyone seen magsXL?

^Then you know Im there. As some of you may know i don't miss a chance to be drunk and obnoxious at NT.
Team Negrodamus​

Heres a tip: Dont keep the wine in the back pocket of your jeans, apparently, its easily visible to those you'd prefer didnt see it.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

See you guys tonight although I'll be coming in a lil late. Walking around in this snow is a bia. First round of champagne is on me...oh wait...it's free. F&F niketown/factories kick off tonight at the event. :nerd:
nerd.gif
has anyone seen magsXL?

^^^^
isnt it still going one. how can you know it was weak. what is it anyway just everyone gets employee discounts?

mmm free shrimp was all that was there to look forward to, and i wound up with a niketown sling baggy....thanks bigben206!!!

and lol at you drofhiphopology when you saw that wristband on me...priceless
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

i'll up them by.....fri night/sat, we dont have our usb chord right now =(

how do you get borders around your pic? and that has to be the most cheerful i've seen the doc in a pic ever!

This thing was ok... FREE NIKE NOTEBOOK!!!! The girl in the front wouldn't give me more, but she did have a fatty though :smile:
smile.gif
drofhiphopology
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

Anybody want to head to the friends and family sale tomorrow? I got a card for the discount. Lets say Sat. around 2:30ish

dunks206, she goes to uw, i see her around campus at times, you should ask the doc for his love advice, maybe he can pull some strings for you

Her name is Theara. She's Cambodian.

Hmmmm how did I know that? Musta been the wine.
has anyone seen magsXL?

Back
Top Bottom