anyone going to the reds vs mariners series?

just wondering. I got tickets for Saturday..100 level 3rd base boxes. anyone else?
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #8​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Sunday, probably. My brother is playing the national anthem with the Roosevelt Jazz Band.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Im leaving Arizona for Seattle tomorrow just to catch the series. Can't miss my favorite player growing up in his return home (both his and mine).
SHO NUF!!

I'm there all 3 games. Suite tomorrow, lower box Saturday and Hit It Here on Sunday. If you see me wearing my '96 Air Griffey Max or Ichiro Asics (depending on what day you go) gimme me a shot out.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

I wish I could go but I have to work all weekend....I hope you all enjoy the games and that Griffey hits some homers to take everyone back to the good old days.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

i wanna go, but i have work... griffey is GOAT. i remember him going to my elementary school, and i shook his hand! haha. that was when i was 8 years old. im 21 now, i feel old, haha
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

I'm going tonight. I can't wait! This dood is and always will be a Mariner. I'm so pumped to go. I wonder how many griffey jerseys I'll see people wearing tonight???
I HAVE NO LEGS

if anyone wants to grab a beer let me know, will most likely be wearing an ichiro jersey and kashima 97's or some sb's
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #8​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Went to tonights game. It was all downhill after the ceremony

Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

Yeah, 16-1 wouldn't have been worth just seeing Griffey last night.

Back
Top Bottom