Anyone going up to HOH NYC for the pearls ?

Ok well the pearl thread in Nike Retro claimed 300-700 pairs at HOH NYC alone. Sounds too good to be true, but claims were supposedly addressed by insiders atHOH.

If true, anyone making the trip ?

Unfortunately I can't go, gtg to my girl's prom the night before.

I'll compensate for gas and what not. lmk what's good.

grin.gif

I'm going up there sometime on Friday. ANYBODY that wants a pair I can get em for 285 shipped(usps) or 270 meetup in BMore. I DO NOT have the money tofront for anybodys pair. The easiest way to get me your money is to put the funds on a Green Dot money pak(via ANY CVS or Rite Aid). PM me of you'reinterested

Holy, I just realized I'm gonna be in NYC next weekend and I didn't put 2 and 2 together. I'm not really feeling these since they're morechampagne than anything. I'll post in here again letting y'all know if I can get one of y'all a pair or not.

im finna be in the uuurea visiting ma dukes.
yes i will roll thru HOH.
Not siced to cop a pair but if it happens....so be it.

Someone lmk how much you'd charge if you're able to scoop me up a 9, 9.5, or 10.

Hopefully nothing ridiculous.

grin.gif

No sad to say will pass. Package comes out on the 30 will stay home for these..

....ya'll think if i were to leave on riday night n get up there by like 6AM id have a chance at coppin these ?

Joints look like nail polish, for real jo.

I hope no one got rid of their real pearls in hope of these.

These are def. for the kids.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I agree 100%.

The funny thing is that most of the people "justifying" and calling the new color "fire" are the NY cats that picked up multiple pairs toresell.
laugh.gif

With that said I'm sure there are some that bought and actually like. All power to them, but for me that color is a "no can do, not acceptable."

It is what it is though. Nothing new from NIKE. For every good release there are a boat load of bad ones to follow.

Wish it was the 80's/90's all over again.

"...!!#$*! Wanna bring the 80s back,
That's okay with me, that's where they made me at..."

Had the Og's back in the day when I was in 7th or 8th grade there ok,but nothing to nice about them back then you could walk into a sports zone and gettemeasliy now look times have changed.

I got them back in the day for $69.99 x 2 at FTL at Potomac Mills.

At the risk of sounding cliché,

"Hype Kills"

It is what it is...

Originally Posted by T11Time

*patiently waits for a Niketown/HOH in DC*

don't hold your breath...

QFT

goin to nyc this friday n hopin to get da pack around w/o camping at HOH or niketown

does anyone kno if HOHNYC has some PEs?

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

goin to nyc this friday n hopin to get da pack around w/o camping at HOH or niketown

How the hell are we supposed to know what they have in stock?
roll.gif

I scooped a pair despite the hate, they are ji darker than the og's but i love foams. what can i say. i dig em.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

How the hell are we supposed to know what they have in stock?
roll.gif
I thought som pple might've visited there recently

I visited today and they had nice PEs
ben gordon flight club was very nice and fisher's hypermax was nice to, they had most of the flight club PEs and Hypermax PEs
they didn have the gasol hypermaxes tho

Back
Top Bottom