Anyone got a friend like this?

I aint gone lie, I do wish my style fitted the need to rock a fedora.

Don't think it'd look with timbs and a hoodie though. 

I got a friend who wears one of these every weekend,this and a vest with no shirt,like one of those vests you wear with a tux :lol:

Lol but DC dudes wear north face vests with no shirts in the summer

Out here rockin life jackets n skinny jeans in 90+ degree weather [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I like those hats. tbh.

But I also like capes so I guess I was just born 800 years too late

This ***** said capes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

paging Darius...

MHQjmze.jpg

These hats are dope. Y'all stuck on snap backs with rhinestones n bleached denim.
This ...but they dwell on NT all day, they don't have outside lives you can't convince them they're out of loop. Still holding on to their 2006-2010 hype streak...time moving without them.

Last edited:

the future hat...
*Pharrell hat
eyes.gif

Lames like Future, copied Pharrell...
I'm pretty sure pharrel tried something out of the usual and took flack for dressing "weird" in order for people to be able to run with the style.

thats what trendsetters do.... 

it was never supposed to be only pharrel's style... he even admitted to rockin it in homage of a producer who the style originally came from

imagine if cats came at pharrel the same way you throwing shade at future...

then the whole trend would be stopped because of some type of false idea of style ownership

Reminds me of that scene in The Wire where that hustler came through the low rises with mad hats for dudes to try on. Aren't these hats a color coded status symbol in the hood? 

No.
It was a code for that specific episode so the cops could know who to take pictures of and what their status was within the drug dealing operation.

Definitely wearing one to Christmas parties and for NYE. You won't pull up, though.

Back
Top Bottom