Anyone got a friend like this?

**** it, I'ma cop one.

Brixton got da Skateboard Hendrix hats on deck.

I don't see many people with the look.
This dude P always look OD accessorized. I'm hella uncomfortable wearing too many laters or too much jewelry, or ****. I like to travel light.

I want a wool trench like this, but black not that bright *** pink

Watch on and im set.

Future aint start it but P and him sure as hell made it popular in todays crowd. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
say what ya want but its not new but Future def gave it more look to avg person for sure, damn sure wasnt Pharell, sorry

if you been wearing them props to you though

Last edited:
Been breaking necks with these...I sport many hats...

Product75906.jpg

Monster >>>>>>>> [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]

Wool strapbacks with leather straps are really clean imo.

especially when broken in.

the **** is the epitome of trying too hard to be different

people who wear those hats are usually some of the most unoriginal people i encounter

they all dress the same and think theyre creatively superior than people they share air with

but ill still **** wit the thick ******* who dress like that lol

This future hat wave really needs to stop man
mean.gif

Dudes dead be thinking they fly as hell talmbout "yo take this flick of me real quick" 

Also i'm calling it now, watch people start wearing those Nike caps Bryson Tiller be wearing all the time 
You talking bout dem dri-fit Tiger Woods joints?
laugh.gif
real talk, that was already a short lived trend in like 2012

the future hat...
*Pharrell hat
eyes.gif

Lames like Future, copied Pharrell...
I'm pretty sure pharrel tried something out of the usual and took flack for dressing "weird" in order for people to be able to run with the style.

thats what trendsetters do.... 

it was never supposed to be only pharrel's style... he even admitted to rockin it in homage of a producer who the style originally came from

imagine if cats came at pharrel the same way you throwing shade at future...

then the whole trend would be stopped because of some type of false idea of style ownership
whole time you slurpin pharrel, his smokey the bear lookin hat came after dudes was rockin amish hats 

i aint seen NOBODY rock that goofy **** pharrel got on his head

as a matter of fact, once you compare the two, the amish hats is more legit now

the **** is the epitome of trying too hard to be different

people who wear those hats are usually some of the most unoriginal people i encounter

they all dress the same and think theyre creatively superior than people they share air with

but ill still **** wit the thick ******* who dress like that lol

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom