Anyone got a friend like this?

i know but i wanna see which ones he wears now they are dope AF

his hats now are custom

i imagine his line coming out will be very close if not identical to his look with a premium price

and yes his hats look better than the ones you see most people wear imo also

Last edited:
My pops been rockin that indiana jones style hat since the late 90s

whole time you slurpin pharrel, his smokey the bear lookin hat came after dudes was rockin amish hats 

i aint seen NOBODY rock that goofy **** pharrel got on his head

as a matter of fact, once you compare the two, the amish hats is more legit now
whole time you slurpin pharrel, his smokey the bear lookin hat came after dudes was rockin amish hats 

i aint seen NOBODY rock that goofy **** pharrel got on his head

as a matter of fact, once you compare the two, the amish hats is more legit now

Sit down you imbecile, this is Pharrell almost TWO years ago, Future is a lame. Period.

View media item 1810916

View media item 1810924

P been done it

Hendrix made it cooler to the masses bro.

Calling him a lame in 2015 is a reach if you don't like his music, I mean cool.

Last edited:
View media item 1810924

P been done it

Hendrix made it cooler to the masses bro.

Calling him a lame in 2015 is a reach if you don't like his music, I mean cool.

He made it cool for dudes like YOU. Stop generalizing and trying to account for everyone else who didn't need influence. Him and his music has been lame to me since 2011. Not changing tune. He copied so many other creative dudes, it's laughable.

You need to come to grips with the fact that everyone is not a fan of Future. You're in denial.

Last edited:
Dudes going back and forth over who wore a hat first?

It's not about who wore it first, lol. More of a stab at the disciples of Future, who get upset when you tell them that you are not a fan of his music.

They assume that he is a pleasing musician to everyone. When he definitely is not. :rofl:

Dudes going back and forth over who wore a hat first?

i take full blame, i mean hell look at grimey right now lit with passion lol

He made it cool for dudes like YOU. Stop generalizing and trying to account for everyone else who didn't need influence. Him and his music has been lame to me since 2011. Not changing tune. He copied so many other creative dudes, it's laughable.

You need to come to grips with the fact that everyone is not a fan of Future. You're in denial.

dude i dont wear the hats period not my style

and i keep up with music industry and fashion enough to see when things change lol

why you so mad?

Last edited:
i take full blame, i mean hell look at grimey right now lit with passion lol
dude i dont wear the hats period not my style

and i keep up with music industry and fashion enough to see when things change lol

why you so mad?

Come again? Mad at what?

I could give two squats about your personal style. You're being a Bitter Butch, because not everyone is a fan of the guy.

Last edited:
Come again? Mad at what?

I could give two squats about your personal style. You're being a Bitter Butch, because not everyone is a fan of the guy.

im not the kinda of NTr that gets rustled

far from bitter

you hate Future, he is lame i get it

P been wearing them

Future is VERY popular right now and many associate him with that hat, hence what the meme was created for (not by me btw)

again why so hostile, better word i wont call you mad

im not the kinda of NTr that gets rustled

far from bitter

you hate Future, he is lame i get it

P been wearing them

Future is VERY popular right now and many associate him with that hat, hence what the meme was created for (not by me btw)

again why so hostile, better word i wont call you mad

I never denied his popularity. And I still will keep my stance. Speak for his fans/supporters. Don't try and act like he is universally loved, by everyones ear. When his not. Simple.

I have no issues with the guy making money and success. I'm just not going to parade around and act like I enjoy his music.

Last edited:
I never denied his popularity. And I still will keep my stance. Speak for his fans/supporters. Don't try and act like his universally loved, by everyones ear. When his not. Simple.

im sorry for making you upset

lol thats more of a music topic issue now lol

and that goes for any artist, even Drake lol

Back
Top Bottom