Anyone got any funny MASS stories?

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

staring at a female's $!! for a long period of time and realizing someone else was watching you and smh'in the whole time.

This happens all the time.  I'll be watching some female for a long minute and another female is watching me watch that female.  I'll just be like, "you were staring too."
laugh.gif

I remember one time my boy was gonna take a pic of a female's @@$ on the subway, he was on a sidekick and held it up pretending he was texting, dude forgot to turn flash off and everyone looked at him and was like
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

My boy and me were chilling on the block.  Some people we know rolled up in a whip they jacked from a local pizza driver dude(a 90 something eclipse).  So my boy being all cocky was like let me whip that. Peoples was like cool.  So he's driving a stolen whip on the block wildn out. So chicks with mass are walking by and he's starts to doing doughnuts and showing off and stuff.  He hits a puddle and starts skidding and slams into a mini van with kids.  Car f'd up mini van's airbags go off.  It was crazy.

i cant even laugh at that...thats just careless
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Any girl that doesn't enjoy a man looking at her !#% isn't a girl I want to associate with.
How did someone this funny stay a virgin so long.
women enjoying humor is a complete lie
humor is absurdly juxtaposed honesty, they can't handle honesty, they enjoy "their version" of humor which is nothing more than metrosexual pop culture spewed to them ad nauseam.

Originally Posted by hieu23

Theres a girl in my strength and conditioning class who's got "DAT MASS" and she wears those tight shorts that give's wedgies, my boy is always catching me staring and he's scared one day I'll be too busy staring to spot him bench and he'll hurt himself lol
That basically happened to me last Thursday when I was spotting for my friend on the bench. This thick little white/asian(?) chick in black spandex was exercising in front of us. Every time she bent over the spandex went completely see through, the mass+her thong had me mesmerized. Then suddenly I hear "what the %!%! are you doing!?" and my friend is struggling like crazy to get the bar off his chest 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

Theres a girl in my strength and conditioning class who's got "DAT MASS" and she wears those tight shorts that give's wedgies, my boy is always catching me staring and he's scared one day I'll be too busy staring to spot him bench and he'll hurt himself lol

idk why but this had me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

My boy and me were chilling on the block.  Some people we know rolled up in a whip they jacked from a local pizza driver dude(a 90 something eclipse).  So my boy being all cocky was like let me whip that. Peoples was like cool.  So he's driving a stolen whip on the block wildn out. So chicks with mass are walking by and he's starts to doing doughnuts and showing off and stuff.  He hits a puddle and starts skidding and slams into a mini van with kids.  Car f'd up mini van's airbags go off.  It was crazy.

i dont believe that since you cant do doughnuts in a front wheel drive car

One time in bart for new years eve,
(bart always gets crazy packed due to people getting wasted)
I was in the corner hanging on to the rail, while this chick with a mass was standing infront of me.
I accidently rubbed my jhonson on her, due to making more room..lol..I see the chick look behing like @*!?!
Good thing I didn't get caught..haha I didn't want chick to be going all buck wild on me.

Happened today.
I went to the mall to buy some jeans. As I'm looking through some for my size, a couple walks by and wouldnt you know it, his chick had DAT MASS. So I'm standing there just staring at it and I look up to see what her face looks like and her guys just mad dogging me. Shook the hell out of me, so I continue to look for some jeans tryin to act like he didnt surprise me lol.

lol this stays happening to me. Ill be looking at some chicks ++% on train and she turns around, and i try to play it off like im staring at the ground, or at somebodys feet.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

lol this stays happening to me. Ill be looking at some chicks ++% on train and she turns around, and i try to play it off like im staring at the ground, or at somebodys feet.
smh.gif

same...i remember the Popeyes opened up around my way last summer and the line was out the door
chick looked right and had a legit Cherokee mass no exaggeration...she had the whole line looking like

devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
 me and my homie couldnt help but eye rape her as we walked by saying "daamn girl"
laugh.gif

this happen today i was at the mall I never seen a white girl with the mass so im at h&m with my girl and i see this phat mass in some tight leggings my mouth was open so my girl hit me and said you look at that white girl booty I could not a lie and said yea i was n then the white girl was dancing in the mirror making her #!* bounce the d got on hard real talk

Originally Posted by coryturner

this happen today i was at the mall I never seen a white girl with the mass so im at h&m with my girl and i see this phat mass in some tight leggings my mouth was open so my girl hit me and said you look at that white girl booty I could not a lie and said yea i was n then the white girl was dancing in the mirror making her #!* bounce the d got on hard real talk

possibly the worst 1st post in Niketalk history??
translation for people who actually speak english - This actually happened today while I was at the mall.  I have never seen a white girl so thick in my life, I was with my girlfriend at the time and the white girl walked by with tight leggings on.  I was shocked and I stood there with my mouth open.  My girl friend hit me as her eyes filled with anger, "where you looking at that white girls butt?"  I could not lie, and told her the truth that indeed I was.  Suddenly the white girl starting dancing in the mirror and her butt started bouncing, honestly guys, I achieved a massive erection when I saw it.

can we stop saying "dat mass" or "mass" when we mean '$*!' or butt? This is just as annoying as "cool story, bro".

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^^ WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! Dude really took pictures of that.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the OG thread dudes was going at DatZnastys neck kuz he took pics

Back
Top Bottom