Anyone got any funny MASS stories?

Originally Posted by coryturner

this happen today i was at the mall I never seen a white girl with the mass so im at h&m with my girl and i see this phat mass in some tight leggings my mouth was open so my girl hit me and said you look at that white girl booty I could not a lie and said yea i was n then the white girl was dancing in the mirror making her #!* bounce the d got on hard real talk

This is a dedicated Crip, won't even use periods. 

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

this happen today i was at the mall I never seen a white girl with the mass so im at h&m with my girl and i see this phat mass in some tight leggings my mouth was open so my girl hit me and said you look at that white girl booty I could not a lie and said yea i was n then the white girl was dancing in the mirror making her #!* bounce the d got on hard real talk

This is a dedicated Crip, won't even use periods. 
laugh.gif
 What was done there, has been seen
nerd.gif

D-

Lol, at the run on sentences. Not even a period on one of those sentences.

after a gym class in the locker room...I was changing then glanced over at my boy to ask him something but peeped his MASS...no ayo it really had me in awe

funny thing is he saw me glancing but didnt say a word..if anything he started to undress even slower

since then we always had a strange but close bond between us

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

after a gym class in the locker room...I was changing then glanced over at my boy to ask him something but peeped his MASS...no ayo it really had me in awe

funny thing is he saw me glancing but didnt say a word..if anything he started to undress even slower

2u8a24o.gif

im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is EASILY THE BEST 1ST POST IN NIKETALK HISTORY....that @!*% got me rollin in tears!

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

2u8a24o.gif

I have the same exact reaction going on here.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

2u8a24o.gif

I have the same exact reaction going on here.
Damn i guess dude really dont pass on anything....

5be3681443cc91dc3b982ff1f4bfb24b8d683ca4.jpg

a389i.jpg

2u8a24o.gif

laugh.gif

2ekljl4.jpg

Originally Posted by DangerousG

a389i.jpg
roll.gif

2u8a24o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll post a pic of the lady that does my hair sometimes. It's just looks flat and wide in the pic but trust the mass is ridiculous. She's a big girl but even still you would never expect all her mass looking at her from the waist up. When she first came from behind that chair I was
eek.gif
Im on my phone right now.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

possibly the worst 1st post in Niketalk history??
translation for people who actually speak english - This actually happened today while I was at the mall.  I have never seen a white girl so thick in my life, I was with my girlfriend at the time and the white girl walked by with tight leggings on.  I was shocked and I stood there with my mouth open.  My girl friend hit me as her eyes filled with anger, "where you looking at that white girls butt?"  I could not lie, and told her the truth that indeed I was.  Suddenly the white girl starting dancing in the mirror and her butt started bouncing, honestly guys, I achieved a massive erection when I saw it.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif

[/font]You shouldn't correct anyone's grammar considering you have a load of errors in your interpretation.  
tired.gif

Are you a part of YoungCheezy group of boys????

59woqv.gif

i got a story about my mass. (no young cheezy.)

anyways, i was at the flying lotus show in mpls last night (which was
pimp.gif
btw,) and me and my homie got to the front row and were just posted there for like the entire show. after the first performance the club starts to get packed, and it gets like a sauna in there. white people funk all over the place. so, I elect to take off my top shirt and just wear my undershirt (best decision at a concert thus far.)

anyways, the headlining dj gets on and people start going wild. it's dubstep, so there's people trippin on x and everything. it was mad funny to see people have a blank stare one second, and then be feelin' themselves the next.

the show is winding down, and the dj is about halfway through his set. all of the sudden these two girls come up behind me and my friend. i guess they were trying to get to the front row but we had it on lock. they chilled behind us for a little while, dancing and stuff i'm guessing. we hit the last two songs and the girl closest to me must have hit the wall or something 'cause she starts feeling on my mass, and is under my shirt and *$%. so I'm like '
pimp.gif
, girl must wanna get twerked up or somethin'.'

I start grinding on her and no lie, homegirl instantly reaches into my cargos and proceeds to give me a HJ. it took a second to register, cause at first I was just like "i wonder %*% she's doin...ohhhh
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
' I tap my homie and he starts laughing his mass off.

we ended up making out some more, then her friend grabbed her and left with the quickness.

so if you ever end up going to a flylo concert, learn how to move your mass for the ladies.

and that was my saturday night.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
in before ducktales, ins, etc.

Back
Top Bottom