Anyone got any funny MASS stories?

My brother used to work @ six flags before it closed in houston....my bro is light skin so you can imagine the ego...plus this was back then when females used to go nuts over these $*$@+%...
but anyways...@ six flags you aint supposed to leave your post or whatever...but some dude bet my bro he couldnt get this girls(who had that MASS from what my bro told me) number who had walked by. well my brother took the bet and told ol dude to watch his post till he gets back...when my bro came back the manager was there waiting for his +$@
roll.gif
lol dude straight up told him to go home and to top it off he aint get the number
roll.gif
 to this day my bro still thinks this was a conspiracy.

cKDN5CKJ4r3BwKadbiFPIU.jpg

Gotta see this one in person. First time I saw her was in the Shoppette, literally so wife walking down this one aisle, it was knocking things off the shelves on both sides. But her abs are completely flat.

Senior year of high school my english class was walking to the library as a group to work on out senior papers.
I had just got a new phone with a 3.0mega pixel camera so I was about to snap a pic of this girl in my class who had "DAT MASS"
I we're walking up to the door Im getting ready to snap the pic and she caught me
sick.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

She caught with the reflection of the glass doors.

She turned around and cursed me out I played it off like joe cool and told her I wasn't doing anything she believed me like a dumb a**
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Senior year of high school my english class was walking to the library as a group to work on out senior papers.
I had just got a new phone with a 3.0mega pixel camera so I was about to snap a pic of this girl in my class who had "DAT MASS"
I we're walking up to the door Im getting ready to snap the pic and she caught me
sick.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

She turned around and cursed me out I played it off like joe cool and told her I wasn't doing anything she believed me like a dumb a**
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

@ DatZNasty lol...you took a pic tho?

sick.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hahaha!
roll.gif
, +1

Not a funny story but man I wish I had a camera with me that day. I went to NYC with my girl about 3 weeks, we was in forever 21 and I see this one lady looks persian or whatever, nice body and a really big mass. Something you usually don't see, petite frame with a mass you usually see on the internet. Almost made me shed a tear

Originally Posted by MrWavez

sick.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I gotta gt an up close one because you don't get the full effect from that far. But I'm sure everybody has stories of trying to sneak a pic of a booty on their camera phone and forgot to turn the shutter sound off, or doing the stare back and she catches you and mugs you, or staring at a female's $!! for a long period of time and realizing someone else was watching you and smh'in the whole time.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

staring at a female's $!! for a long period of time and realizing someone else was watching you and smh'in the whole time.

This happens all the time.  I'll be watching some female for a long minute and another female is watching me watch that female.  I'll just be like, "you were staring too."
laugh.gif

several yrs ago me and my boy were in the subway walking behind this  middle aged couple. shorty waist- hip ratio was bananas so we both took our phones to snap a pic.

i snap mines but my boy forgot to turn his volume down and that @$# echoed throught subway.
laugh.gif
  The couple turn around & this chic called my boy a perv and  said "u taking pics of my +#! huh, u probably never seen a girl naked u virgin." her bf and i was just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  while my boy had that mean face on
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

me and my cousins were in food loin, and this lady was in front of us in line.
i look down and i was like
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
at the same time
anyway my cousin took a pic, but later his girl checked his phone and was like "$%* is this... you takin pics of another females mass"
laugh.gif

Theres a girl in my strength and conditioning class who's got "DAT MASS" and she wears those tight shorts that give's wedgies, my boy is always catching me staring and he's scared one day I'll be too busy staring to spot him bench and he'll hurt himself lol

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Any girl that doesn't enjoy a man looking at her !#% isn't a girl I want to associate with.

How did someone this funny stay a virgin so long.

back when i used to attend Mass regularly there was this kid who was always running around being disrespectful.

one day the kid finally took a dive and landed flat on his face.

something about little kids falling that always cracks me up

Originally Posted by MrWavez

The Notorious Bum wrote:

sick.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I did get the pic but I erased it incase she told on me and the teacher or school officials want to go thru my phone

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

staring at a female's $!! for a long period of time and realizing someone else was watching you and smh'in the whole time.

This happens all the time.  I'll be watching some female for a long minute and another female is watching me watch that female.  I'll just be like, "you were staring too."
laugh.gif

I remember one time my boy was gonna take a pic of a female's @@$ on the subway, he was on a sidekick and held it up pretending he was texting, dude forgot to turn flash off and everyone looked at him and was like
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

My boy and me were chilling on the block.  Some people we know rolled up in a whip they jacked from a local pizza driver dude(a 90 something eclipse).  So my boy being all cocky was like let me whip that. Peoples was like cool.  So he's driving a stolen whip on the block wildn out. So chicks with mass are walking by and he's starts to doing doughnuts and showing off and stuff.  He hits a puddle and starts skidding and slams into a mini van with kids.  Car f'd up mini van's airbags go off.  It was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom