Anyone got any info on any Air jordan 1 High top retros? Vol. Heard a couple on Ban's and OG's

i heard a couple of rumors. to start off. Banned ones 2012?

and OG white red black high top retro?

Oh, and almost forgot. High top Black toes?

Rumor mill started by the same dude who said dave whites were to release to the public. ................... and he was right.

eek.gif

eek.gif
all in '12?.. man at this point it looks like I'm going to be selling my wallet to get everything this year..
pimp.gif

I could see the OG black red white dropping this year... and it don't matter if its limited or a GR it will probably sell out in 35 seconds on NDC ... SMH

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Do not play with my emotions

Hey, im dying over here as we speak, the AJ 1 is by far my FAVORITE shoe when its HIGH TOP and done right.

QFT. If the Royals drop too, I'm pretty much done with JB after this year. 
pimp.gif

idk y yaw even getn hype lol unless u go cop ya tent now n go sit out there now u aint getn em lol smh

Originally Posted by xbiker47

banned 1s coming back out again?

yea,

cause they came out right to outlets, so something went wrong and their gonna do it the right way this year i suppose?

and on another note, ever do a side by side of Mid top black toes to high top? the Mid tops make me want to throw up and hold my breathe doing it at the same time. compared to the high tops, the mid top isnt even a shoe, the blocking looks horrible,

HIGH TOPS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Great now we all might have a chance to prepare and not sleep on these like last years Banned 1's. Didn't know they dropped until a month or two after, shame on me....

Originally Posted by Vaddy

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Great now we all might have a chance to prepare and not sleep on these like last years Banned 1's. Didn't know they dropped until a month or two after, shame on me....

laugh.gif
a month or two after??? What rock you live under

Back
Top Bottom