Anyone got the Power Beats earbuds and think they SUCK!!??

Bought these not necessarily for supreme audio quality but because I figured that if I payed over a hundred for a pair of headphones that they'd last and survive my intense workouts. Well these things cant handle the Florida humidity.

The headphones have a mic and device control that malfunctions constantly with my iPhone. It stops my music and turns on voice control constantly during my runs. So I wanted to give the a chance and started to use them with my iPod. Now the sound goes in and out in one of the ears. I got the warranty on them but I don't really want another pair of the ear buds!

I thought I was doing myself a favor by purchasing an expensive set and not getting Skull Candy ear buds ever 2-3 months.

I didn't want to but i figured i was spending the same amount throughout the year on cheaper pairs. I thought they'd at least last me longer than a month!

I contemplated the tours for a while and then the Power came out and I flip flopped. Now I regret my decisions. This is why I normally don't splurge on things I don't need because I'm often disappointed in the end.

The Powerbeats were marketed for workouts and athletic use but as soon as they hit the market everyone found out they absolutely sucked for that. They weren't even sweat/water resistant so as soon as people started really working out and sweating the earbuds broke.

I bought the in-ear Beats and they were terrible. I bought the Bose in-ears and they work like a charm. Great for workouts.

i USED to praise the iBeats and recommended them here on NT. But, my iBeats started going in / out on one earbud (just like yours).  I returned them to Best Buy for some BOSE ear buds for 100 bucks.  Needless to say, BOSE is 
glasses.gif
 with the bass and highs.

same thing happened to my PAIR(S) i had 4 pairs total. Its because sweat/water getting in the remote control thing. headphones are
pimp.gif
but TRASH quality

Back
Top Bottom