anyone goto LMU?

i just graduated on may 5th... i definitely enjoyed my 4 years there. i could give you more academic oriented info based on what you are thinking about majoring in. aside from academics, the female to male ratio is like 4-1 :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

finance... i have a couple friends that graduated from that program. they had a bunch of tough classes it seems but it was worthwhile in the long run.
i was definitely not in a fraternity, as i dislike most things about that. sigep has a lot of members but all i will say is that quantity does not equal quality. as far as the social frats go, i'd rank sigmi chi and beta gamma nu (latino/black frat) among my favorite. delta sigma pi is a business fraternity that is very good. you make tons of connections and it's coed so thats fun.
the leavey apts are cool. del rey is a brand new complex but the rooms are tiny tiny tiny. i never lived on campus but i'd say, if they give you a choice on where you want to live rather than throw you in a lottery, go for leavey 4, 5, or 6 or the omalley apts
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

Back
Top Bottom