Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

It's hard to keep up with the new acronyms.

Miniled. Microled. Qd-oled.

My understanding is that Miniled and Microled aren't the same.

How is the TCL 4 series for PS5? 55" might be too big for my room. Wish the 43" was cheaper since the 55 is $200 at BB

Good morning my people,
Looking at some tv.
Is this any good. I wasconfused reading back these pages lol just for basic TV
Thank you
DA35A303-B9DE-4C2D-856F-1321C2488D68.png
Pay a little more for the tu8000 model

Tcl 4 series 75 inch $500
Selling out
Decent
Sign into your account for price.

I just realized this was posted already!!
But here is the rtings review!

Last edited:
I personally would wait and see if there is another sale on the Vizio OLED for $900 between now and BF

Not as long as you're "responsible " with what you watch... meaning vary your content, don't leave it on ESPN 24/7 or fall asleep with the bluray title screen on all night.

Tcl 4 series 75 inch $500
Selling out
Decent
Sign into your account for price.

I just realized this was posted already!!
But here is the rtings review!
'
I'd go for the smaller size 6 series for the same/similar price

Yeah... it's called HDR, and they still come with the standard BD so not an issue if you somehow don't care for the HDR enhancements

Not as long as you're "responsible " with what you watch... meaning vary your content, don't leave it on ESPN 24/7 or fall asleep with the bluray title screen on all night.

lmao this reminded me of my old house I stayed in after college. It was a 5 bedroom house with a group of 5 guys (we were all 22-23 at the time) and we had an old 50 inch projection HDTV. The ESPN logo was permanently burned into the screen, it was hilarious haha

How is the TCL 4 series for PS5? 55" might be too big for my room. Wish the 43" was cheaper since the 55 is $200 at BB

I wouldn't get it for a next gen console because I don't think it has HDMI 2.1. I got the 65" a few weeks ago and it is great for the price. I'll probably cop an OLED next year when the prices drop and I get a new console. Couldn't justify it now after everything I just bought.

Purchased the vizio m55q7-h1 model.

It has VRR and has hdmi 2.1 in a future update.

Loving it so far.

A quick video explaining the benefits of HDMI 2.1 and how it affects the new Xbox Series X and PS5. This video also covers HDMI 2.1 TVs, HDMI 2.1 Cables, and HDMI 2.1 Monitors. Some benefits include 8K Video, 4K @ 120 fps, VRR, and several other benefits. There are also recommendations for the best TV for PS5 and Xbox Series X including the Samsung Q70T, Q80T, LG CX, Sony X900h, LG HU810PW Projector and others.

Back
Top Bottom